Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Another hard game ahead of us as Antep have been getting points from the big three this season. We are coming off from a well played game but a disappointing result against Trabzon. We need this win in order to keep up with the competition and keep away the imminent chaotic state of the club.

We are missing Holosko, and Ekrem still but Delgado now joins them. Antep will be without their playmaker Tabata. Denizli's been playing Gokhan and Sivok for the past two games, probably going to keep this up. Serdar's been disappointing, I hope Erkan will get a chance to show what he is got this game...frankly Serdar's had enough chances.

Game is tomorrow at 1 est. I hope we come back with a win.
"GL to the BJK" :thumbsup:

For no reason at all, here's a sad video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFztDZRtplw

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Tabata isn't playing. He is definitely are very talented player. One of the best footballers of this season in Turkey imo.

·
Premium Member
8,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
To be honest I am really happy with the way the team's been playing since arrival of Denizli. Denizli doesn't get affected by the media as much as Ertugrul had been. As a result I think he evaluates the player's performances better and makes better choices. I really think Besiktas was in need of an experienced coach like him...there is alot of pressure from the media and the fans. Because of this I don't see Skibbe lasting too long at GS. But he does have an advantage over Ertugrul and that is he is foreign and he doesn't listen to all the Turkish sport columnists.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts