Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Hakan is injured and isn't in Antalya so there is no way he's going to play in tomorrows game. Also, Topal just got back from injury so he is doubtful as well. Kewell and Hasan Sas started training with the team, so that is major news for us. But Skibbe decided that they should stay in Istanbul and didn't put them is the squad. Other than that, Lincoln is serving one match ban in Turkish Super Lig.

This game is very important for us, I don't know why we play it at 15:00 (TT), but nonetheless, we have to win this match. We blew up very very good chance against Kayseri and we can't let mistakes like that happen. This week is important because both Trabzon and Sivas might drop points! We have to start taking advantage of that, or we are most def out of this race.

If you ask me, expected line up is:

De Sancits
Sabri - Meira - Servet - Yaman
Baris - Ayhan - Guven - Arda
Nonda - Baros

Maybe we'll see Linderoth or Topal instead of Guven, maybe not.
I don't like Baris, especially at the RM, but we got nothing better so...

I expect Nonda to play well.

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm never too ambitious about my expected line-ups, so you might be correct. its hard as hell to follow our players injuries anyway.

but my avatar is sexy... :pp

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Wow, nice graphic buyzb.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
That was my avatar though, so you're just unoriginal :D

·
Fevzi
1,404 Posts
Thinking in the uefa match if i was skibbe i would start with Linderoth, Aydin, Umit Karan, Emre Güngor to avoid injuries for players like arda, Servet, Topal, Baros.
They must show they are able to play any match, specially against Antalya.
Imagine that Baros or Arda are injured in this match. What a shit!!!:notlist:

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
I understand that Skibbe is trying to preserve a few of his best players for the Uefa Cup game but the line up VeteraN posted is like full of amateurs. Also considering how great Antalya have performed against all the top clubs of Turkey, Gala will most definitely have a difficult game.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
How is my Line up full of amateurs? Guven is probably the biggest surprise in terms of performance in our team. Last 3-4 games he played, he did hell of a job and was one of the best players on field constantly. Ayhan is always there and doing his job. The only questionable players are Volkan Yaman and Baris Ozbek. If they perform well, with Nonda and Sabri playing 'decent' we won't have any trouble.

Yes, I would also like to see Kewell and Linderoth, but they are not ready yet. Mehmet Topal is in bad form right now, plus he just got out of injury.

The only thing that can mess our game up is weather. Unfortunately, we haven't been very lucky with that shit. It seems like it's pouring in Antalya right now.

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
The games at 5 am here!!!!!!

Damn, I hope my cellphone wakes me up.

·
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wow man, that definitely sucks.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
If Galatasaray lose this one I demand a replay!! :D Adnan polack should just come out and say these things before the game even begins.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Well, my line up was correct, except Mehmet Topal. I guess Skibbe is risking everything or his injury wasn't that serious. Anyway, game starts in 20 minutes.

Linderoth injured again :howler:

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
I want 4 dismissals and Oguz Sarvan's head on a plate :hopeful:
Naaah I hope Galatasaray crush Antalya cause them and their rock flinging fans are going to get it in Eskisehir.

·
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
is that almost exactly my line-up or what? :D

·
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the one in the first post except volkan yaman for hakan balta.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts