Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Important 3 points before the break, which we must earn without Edu or Lugano due to suspension. This game has tie written all over it...

[tub]dHiSaSm4_Y0[/tub]

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Sorry, I can't think about the match now...that video has captivated me. I don't even know where to start! :howler:
Reading the comments on YouTube, apparently the bike rider's first words (in Greek) are "F***ing Virgin Mary! You had a RED LIGHT!"
wow :eekani:

p.s. I love this little tradition thats been started where a totally unrelated video is posted in the match thread opener. :thumbsup:

p.p.s. Or maybe it is related to the match, and there is some really deep symbolism going on here ;)

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Lugano (Defender) - Goals = 4
Guiza (Striker) - Goals = 4

Something don't add up here...

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Lol, that statistics says a lot about Guiza's finishing. The majority of our goals are coming from set pieces (especially corners).

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Lugano (Defender) - Goals = 4
Guiza (Striker) - Goals = 4

Something don't add up here...
Don't forget the transfer fees too:

Lugano: 7 Million
Guiza 14 Million

I suspect Guiza's salary is probably much higher too...hopefully Lugano doesn't bring up these numbers in his contract negotiations this spring! :scared:

·
*the drum drum*
42,892 Posts
If the club doesn't tie up Lugano's contract by the end of this month, they're only asking for trouble.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
yenibey is hitting the nail on the head.

Everyone knows Güiza and Emre are getting €3.5m a year. (So is Don Luis)

Are Lugano and Deivid too greedy if they asked for the same amount?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
im guessing the lineup is going to be the same as against antalyaspor, except yasin and onder taking lugano's and edu's place.

i dont get why deivid doesnt start over big head(kazma)?

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Because Aragones plays josisco on DM, so this time around with edu and lugano not taking up a foreigner spot we will probably see Deivid starting this one

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Well since Lugano isnt going abroad for Christmas i think the board should sit down and tie up his contract he would be a huge loss for us even though some stupid people still call him "Kazma"...Back to the game, it is another dodgy game and most likely there is going to be no football played at all, same old story where the small teams just beat us off the park and the referee chooses not to see it...If we can get a early goal then we will win this game, but if we wait for the second half then there is a chance of it turning into a stalemate...

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
I wonder if Lugano's keen on a new contract with fener as he can play easily in decent-good clubs in one of the big 3 competitions.

·
*the drum drum*
42,892 Posts
I think Diego Lugano could walk into the squads at Arsenal, Liverpool, AC Milan, Juventus, Atlético Madrid & Roma and even into the first XI easily at some of those clubs. I just hope he realises that and doesn't sell himself short with a move to a lesser club.

(Lesser than those clubs, not lesser than Fenerbahçe).

·
Registered
59,099 Posts
Spurs :stuckup:

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Squad: Volkan Demirel, Volkan Babacan, Gökhan, Önder, Yasin, Can, R.Carlos, Vederson, Josico, Emre, Deniz, Maldonado, Deivid, Ali Bilgin, Alex, Güiza, Uğur Boral ve İlhan Parlak.

Probable lineup:

Güiza
Uğur - Alex - Deivid
Emre - Josico
Carlos - Yasin - Önder - Gökhan
Volkan​

Defence is going to be a disorganised mess... Konya have not scored a single goal in their last 5 games so hopefully it won't matter much.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
yes but they haven't played us. you know every team thinks they are in the CL final against us

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
True. Plus we've only won 2 of our 7 away games.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Giray Bulak is the master of anti-futbol so look for a boring game unless Fener score early on.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
yea im expecting a borefest. Kazim not included again, i wonder if he's on his way out

1 - 20 of 117 Posts