21/12/2008
19:00 Turkish Time
Ali Sami Yen
Referee: Cüneyt Cakir

more to follow

·
Premium Member
7,139 Posts
Galatasaray will win 2:0. Goals Baros (twice). Remember, I said it first :stuckup:

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
I'm pessimist about this game.

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
Yok artik...

There is no reason to be pessimistic, I highly doubt that BJK's defense will be able to stop us

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
I know we are far superior, that is why I am pessimist. We were better than Fenerbahce as well, yet they managed to beat us. Football is a funny game.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
You're right. Fenerbahce = Avrupa'nin yeni prensi.

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
You can't compare the Fenerbahce games vs this one. We can't simply break the phycological aspect of playing Fenerbahce away for some reason.

I just hope that Denizli starts the game against us the way he did against Fenerbahce, with no Bobo, Holosko, Tello...

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i dont think the fener thing is psychological. They were better than us and won. If we didnt fukk up in defence we would have one.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Agreed.

Anyway, we have a huge advantage at ASY against Besiktas. I don't know, everything seems to be in our favor, which gives me reason to be anxious.

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
You're right. Fenerbahce = Avrupa'nin yeni prensi.
Well, we did make the quarters last season of Champions League, and did make it into the competition this season whereas gala didn't. It's funny you brought up Europe when we were speaking about Fenerbahce beating gala this season. It's also worse mentioning that Fenerbahce didn't lose to metalist in Istanbul either :D

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
Well, we did make the quarters last season of Champions League, and did make it into the competition this season whereas gala didn't. It's funny you brought up Europe when we were speaking about Fenerbahce beating gala this season. It's also worse mentioning that Fenerbahce didn't lose to metalist in Istanbul either :D
You're right, Fenerbahce did really well in the Champions League this season.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
I wrote that as a compliment.

Fenerbahce is Chuck Norris of the world. Even if you beat Fenerbahce, you still lose. Fenerbahce ULAN! :howler:

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
The best doesnt always win, we've seen it last year too when we kicked fener out of the cup and won the championsship game in ASY while they had a better team then us overall and played better football.

·
*the drum drum*
42,998 Posts
I agree, but bad example.

Fenerbahçe was butchered by the referee in the cup, and lost the league match because of a single mistake from Volkan. There's a big difference between than and 4-1.

1 - 20 of 167 Posts