Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
13,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another Ankara fixture, this time without Sabri and Emre Güngor. For gods sake the latter should really get himself checked out. How many times did he get injured immediately after returning from injury?

Anyway, let's see if Serkan shaped up because he'll have to step in.

With Baris and Topal back our midfield isn't as soft anymore and I expect more of a decent fight against these kinds of teams. Hadi bakalim

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Baris will probably play right back, and Ayhan next to Topal in the midfield.

·
Registered
13,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A.GÜCÜ
Serkan
Elyasa
Tolga
Luis
İlkem
Gökhan
İbrahim Ege
Cem Can
Murat Erdoğan
Jaba
Mehmet Yılmaz

G.SARAY
Sanctis
Barış
Meira
Servet
Hakan
Kewell
M. Topal
Ayhan
Arda
Lincoln
Baros

Yup Baris at RB and Ayhan together with Topal in midfield.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
The best squad we have at disposal right now. It's going to be very hard to beat Ankaragucu, but I'm certain we can do it. I'm hoping for dangerous and fast start. If we score early, match can get a lot easier.

Anyone have any streams, feel free to write it.

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
We look much better vs other league games we have played recently. Baris is like our Gattuso, he should start every game.

Amazing shot from Gokhan, hits the bar.

Kewell sucks today, his mind is completely somewhere else.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Nice first half, decent football. Ref missed a simple red card for Ankaragucu, after that challenge on Kewell. We look Okay and unlucky. Lincoln and Arda did it all, but the ball hit goalkeepers head. Arda lost a lot of self confidence, Topal can't adjust the power of his passes.

I'm expecting nice second half as well.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Milan Kezman.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
What a goal by Kewell!! Lincoln finally got that stupid backheel to work for the assist (on the baros goal) that's like 1 out of 10 times he's tried that stupid flick and it finally worked. Two assists for Froman

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
What a goal by Kewell!! Lincoln finally got that stupid backheel to work for the assist (on the baros goal) that's like 1 out of 10 times he's tried that stupid flick and it finally worked. Two assists for Froman
Man you really must hate the guy. He is unquestionably better than any player on your team, yet you still find reason to insult him every chance you get.

BUYUKSUN LINCOLN

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Man you really must hate the guy. He is unquestionably better than any player on your team, yet you still find reason to insult him every chance you get.
Yes to the first part HAHAHHAHHA!!!! :howler: to the second :)

Edit: Dude I didn't insult him I just gave the facts from the game he tried that backheel pass so many times and it always went to an Ankaragucu player. Another fact is that he does have a fro, no big deal Serdar from our team has hair like a horse's tail.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts