Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
I just don't want another ref disaster. Playing without Lincoln and Baros is going to be extremely tough, but it is going to be even tougher playing with Umit Karan. A win would be wonderful, but I can't see it happening easy from my point of view. Sabri, Ayhan, Balta played full games 2 days ago while Arda will have some consequences regarding that heart stuff, at least for the first 45 minutes. So, the only one I truly trust is Dirty Harry and maybe a surprise or two from Aydin.

It's a relief knowing Ozer is suspended. Our possible line up should be:

Morgan
Sabri-Asik-Servet-Balta
Aydin-Meira-Ayhan-Arda
Kewell-Umit​

·
Registered
13,816 Posts
Senecky
Erhan
Batak
Ediz
Uğur Demirkol
Murat Tosun
Muhammed
Theo
Adem
Mehmet Çakır
De Nigris

De Sanctis
Sabri
Emre Aşık
Servet
Hakan Balta
Meira
Ayhan
Volkan
Kewell
Arda
Ümit Karan

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
Seems like Nonda is out of favour due to his atrocious form of late. However, I would have started with him and Umit up front, with Arda Meira Ayhan Kewell behind them in a classic 4-4-2. I guess Skibbe doesn't want to mess with the 4-2-3-1.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
No Hurriyet for AS, good for GS, he was good against Fener

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Ugly jerseys, Meira in the midfield, Emre in center D, De Sanctis doing some magic!!! We are back to day one...

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
I like these jerseys actually, but I guess everyone has their own taste. It was a good marketing tactic none the less sure that Yigit Sardan had something to do with it.

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wow, i thought it was tomorrow.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Any streams?

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
It's funny how Lig TV shows that Servet save 5 times in a row, but doesn't show any of the controversial calls against us...

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
heart rythm problems my ass.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Arda has definitely been our best player so far both defensively and offensively. He is slowly turning out to be a complete modern all round footballer.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts