1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

DATE 16.11.08
STADIUM Ali Sami Yen
REFEREE Firat Aydinus

great, even if noone cares, we play ibb tomorrow. after the heartbreaking loss last sunday and the stupid happenings on thursday we have to get back on track with a nice win. harry kewell and emre güngör are back in training so we might see them playing at least a few minutes of this fixture.

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
An important game. I think when Emre Gungor gets back in shape Meira is no longer going to find a spot in this team, or either he will get his head together and start to play some.

Let's see if Skibbe going to start with Servet-Emre duo and Meira in the midfield, or he will get back to his senses and use Server Meira in defense and Ayhan Mehmet T. in the midfield.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Yes very important game, come on Galatasaray! I'll be rooting for Galatasaray in this game for selfish reasons.

·
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the same line up as against fener and benfica

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
GALATASARAY: De Sanctis, Sabri, Servet, Emre, Hakan, Arda, Meira, Ayhan, Kewell, Lincoln, Baros
TEKNİK DİREKTÖR: Michael Skibbe

İBB: Behram, Martin Kus, Mahmut, Cesario, Ekrem, Okan, Efe, Tjizuku, Erman, Serhat, Bebbe
TEKNİK DİREKTÖR: Abdullah Avc

·
Registered
13,816 Posts
Someone warn Lincoln of Tjikuzu. He'll kick the poor fella toward the upper rows if he doesn't pay attention.

·
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
baros yellow card for not diving. great decision stupid shit.

·
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hehe. nice move by lincoln.

·
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
watching us play is really fun again today.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
I hate that guy but that was class, great goal, even right before that when he hit the post he had some nice moves leading up to it.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts