Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is getting ridiculous. Besiktas fans are banned from the Bursa game due to security reasons, this happenes for the second time if i remember right.

TFF should move this game to a neutral venue, if the security forces is in a helpless position, than move it to another place who can organize a football game without restrictions.

Bursa shouldnt open their mouth now if Besiktas just like last year bans Bursa supporters from the game at Inönu. Their chairman is acting like a 14 year old fanatic, i was shocked at when i heard him talking in LigTV last week.... :rollani:

link about the ban in turkish; http://www.bjkhaber.net/haber/13013961/bursa-valisinden-aciklama-.html

·
Master Debater
20,701 Posts
Oglum biraz sabir et. Let him Run Fener into the ground first, then he'll get around to BJK.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
lol, you think that BJK is in a better position? kicked out of european football before even beggining and only 5pts ahead of FB in the league, while FB are having their worst start ever to the TSL.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
who said our form in europe is amazing? all im trying to say is that at least we are in the champions league, unlike you guys which cannot even qualify for the uefa cup. obviously we're going to be weak in europe if we cant manage to beat teams like eskisehir, gaziantep and such.

anyways back to topic, i can see a draw in this game or a one goal victory to any side.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, drop the Fener-talk here... From here i´ll start moderating the thread.

·
Master Debater
20,701 Posts
lol, you think that BJK is in a better position? kicked out of european football before even beggining and only 5pts ahead of FB in the league, while FB are having their worst start ever to the TSL.
Soner and I were just taking part in friendly banter just messing with each other. Then you jump in with your serious analysis of the situation lol

Bide "is Besiktas in a better situation" diye soruyorsun. :howler:

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
One of our better away games in the first half. Right now it feels that we will score sooner or later. Bursa has been very weak today making unbelievable misstakes when in possesion, also their defence are very shaky, too bad that our forwards being amateurish so far.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
how many corners have BJK get so far? 61th minute? 50? :pp Insan birindede gol atar be.... :rollani:

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
An awful 2nd half by Besiktas, especially after Holosko&Nobre/SerdarÖ&Bobo change we lost the posession...
Have to say that i like the dynamism Ekrem Dag took to the midfield. But i would have liked to see Ugur Inceman, at least for an half time.

We should have won over a so bad Bursa...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts