Betting odds (Bwin)

Gaziantep - 4.50
Draw - 3.40
Fenerbahçe - 1.70

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Friendly: Japan 1-3 Uruguay

Lugano played full minutes as captain. He's fit, but cannot leave JP until next morning. (The game itself was held at chilly Sapporo.) Arrival in Istanbul, Thursday night.

(He's so tough, I don't think Fener will lose points even with half-disoriented Lugano.)

·
Registered
27 Posts
2000 - Gaziantep 5 Fenerbahce 1
2001 - Gaziantep 2 Fenerbahce 1
2003 - Gaziantep 3 Fenerbahce 3

not always it seems.

It will be a tricky one, apart from being the opening game of the season the recent transfer crisis between will probably rise the tension.

Alex - Semih - Kazim - Guiza will make the difference I hope. I am also curious about that G.Antep's new addition Tabata.

·
*the drum drum*
43,476 Posts
Antep always opens their legs for Fener at the Kamil Ocak stadium :D

Gaziantep: 0-6 :Fenerbahce
In the last few years they have, before then the club went (if I recall) 7 years without winning in Antep.

What I meant more though is what will Fenerbahçe do if another thrashing occurs, just give those players back to Antep like nothing ever happened? Or in the reverse case, will they take Antep to court over the whole ordeal? :howler:

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
I'm going to be on a plane to Dubai, via Manchester, so I'm going to miss the match tomorrow. :(

Fenerbahce has been awful in round 1 the last couple of seasons. They have to change that. The club was never able to fully recover from last seasons slow start, and the pressure is only going to get larger.

I'm not fully confident that the squad has made enough additions to replace for Aurelio, who could single-handedly control matches like tomorrows. It will be interesting to see how Chook or Moldonado...or perhaps even Emre fair.

I'd love to just see a massive 7-1 blowout and totally change my attitude. :)

·
*the drum drum*
43,476 Posts
No Selçuk, it's either Emre (likely) or Maldonado in defensive midfield.

Volkan Demirel, Volkan Babacan
Gökhan, Lugano, Önder, Edu, Yasin, R.Carlos
Maldonado, Emre, Kazım, Burak, Uğur, Gürhan, Alex
İlhan, Semih, Güiza

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Today's match will be Alex's 200th in a Fenerbahce kit :)

1 - 20 of 96 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.