Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
I hope we see a full stadium..... I don't believe it though...

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
A big issue being discussed in the media is whether or not Necati Ates will suit up for this one. He is on a good fun of form of late, and scored a really tremendous volley goal against Denizlispor over the weekend.

I really want him to play. We all know that Necati wants to regain his spot in our squad for next season. He also knows that if he in any way plays a part in a loss of points here, he may never be forgiven. So I doubt he would be motivated to score if he was on the pitch, and IBB would essentially be reduced to ten men..

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
If he keeps this form, he'll return next season for sure, dont worry.

We'll win this, the ref is a GSli, their coach and interim are GSli and they have our player. Atleast thats what antu says, lets hope their right!

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Kerim Zengin did some damage against FB when they played Istanbul BB Spor, Necati could very well do the same...

·
Registered
10,724 Posts

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
Yeah, it is a general characteristic of all our fans really (of both teams)

The fan groups of both teams are quick to jump on any potential controversy and use it to take the focus off of the football to be played on the pitch :(

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
That should have been a direct red to Hakan Balta, what a disgusting challenge, thank god the defenders leg wasn't planted because it would have been broke. Lincoln is flying out there by the way.

With Selcuk Dereli it was just a simple foul :howler: not even a yellow.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
I really want to see a Hasan Sas vs Necati matchup this way Necati can beat the crap out of him without having to worry about the boards backlash.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
I wonder what the guys at Antu are going to come up with now? The goal was scored by Kerim, a Fenerli :howler:
Yeah no ones going to be happy there especially how Kerim played vs Fenerbahce. Kerim is a great youngster by the way, gotta love his style.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts