Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
30,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah well, it was too good to be true really... our run with Kalli. I mean, I didn't expect the team to do this well under him, especially with amount of players. No matter, six matches left, 18 points please!

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Apparently Kalli will have something to do with the selection. He's thrown Toppmoller or whatever his name is into the hat. I say, NO. :(
They try to make me go to rehab, i say NO NO NO

:D sorry, that just jumped into my head when I read your last line...

So, is Kalli officially out? or is it one of those things thats just a matter of time?

·
Registered
30,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He's too old and rubbish to be our manager, we need van Gaal or someone with a decent calibre. I don't even mind a young unproven Turkish coach coming in. The last one did well when he came in the first time. :D I think if we get Toppmoller, the most we can assume is that we'll have a good first season and like all his teams, they self destruct in the second season. Let's hope not eh. Let's compile a list of managers who have been touted and avaliable managers in some new thread. :D

·
*the drum drum*
43,003 Posts
Odds are that Galatasaray will make another approach to Abdullah Avci like at the start of the season, except this time offering him the managers role instead of an assistant job.

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts

Match Info:

Injuries: Tobias Linderoth,Uğur Uçar (Galatasaray)

5 Latest Matches:

Galatasaray

Galatasaray 0-0 Gaziantepspor
Galatasaray 2-1 Denizlispor
Ankaraspor 0-1 Galatasaray
Galatasaray 2-0 Kayserispor
Beşiktaş 1-0 Galatasaray

Gençlerbirliği

Denizlispor 3-2 Gençlerbirliği
Gençlerbirliği 1-3 Ankaraspor
Kayserispor 3-0 Gençlerbirliği
Gençler 1-2 Beşiktaş
Kasımpaşaspor 0-0 Gençlerbirliği

We won the match in Istanbul in the first half of the season 3-2 thanks to goals from Lincoln, Serkan Calik and Mehmet Topal.

·
Registered
30,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Felipe makes a good point, who will take charge until the end of the season? I'm guessing it's going to be one of the youth team workers like Recep Yazici. Zafer Koc would probably have done alright had Kalli not dismissed him.

·
Fevzi
1,404 Posts
Thanks Prekazi but my question is, who is managing the squad during this match? Are players managing themselves? :hopeful:

1 - 20 of 74 Posts