i love how the gs forum fukked up after hamza left :D

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Where'd he go?

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
well, he didnt say much. only that he has no internet for some time. i'm sure he'll be back though, because he's still forum manager.

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Wich 11 would you guys go for?

Id go for

Aykut
Song-Servet-Emre-Volkan
Hasan-Baris-Topal-Arda
Nonda-Umit

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
If Song is fit to play, I think it's a given that he will be paired with Servet at CB. Also, I don't think it would be wise to start Hasan given that he has no match fitness. So I would take Sabri as RB, shift Baris to RM, and stick Barusso in CM with Topal if Lincoln isn't ready. At this stage, our championship hopes rely heavily on Umit Karan, and Nonda hasn't looked sharp at all in his last two outings, so I wouldn't be surprised to see Hakan up fornt

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Song played RB in France and in Liverpool.. and the Servet-Emre duo are doing just fine..

Anything but Sabri.. I cant take it anymore.

And Baris really looks aweful on the right flank, he doesnt has the technique/cross to play on the flanks, he's a defensive/holding midfielder and we played our best games with him and Topal in the center, especially defensivly.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
i heard hakan will start and nonda will go to the bench. man, i hope it isnt true. hakan will play for the first 15 minutes and then dissappear for the rest of the game as usual. i still see us winning 2-0. both goals from umit.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Song played RB in France and in Liverpool.. and the Servet-Emre duo are doing just fine..

And Baris really looks aweful on the right flank, he doesnt has the technique/cross to play on the flanks, he's a defensive/holding midfielder and we played our best games with him and Topal in the center, especially defensivly.
yeah i dont like baris out there. he's not that skilled in crossing. and oh yeahh... wat happened to barusso??

·
Registered
10,205 Posts

I'm not disagreeing with Song at RB, I just don't think we'll ever see it. And you are right, we do desperately need a right winger.

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Ofcourse we wont see it, I just put the 11 I would like to see.

But there is no way in hell that sapsal akcan who's biggest succes was to train and fail with Mardinspor will think of an 11 like this.

Instead of that he'll let Ayhan play for 90 minutes and sub Okansiz who hasnt played for ages.

Sarbi, Carrusca,Bouzid,Okansiz, Akcan,Guven, Kalli should leave at the end of the season.

@Tanman: Well Barusso came in as a sub in the leverkusen game we were humiliated.. then played against Kasimpasa, played on 3 different spots including rightback and right half while he's an defensive midfielder and hasnt played since then..

The guy hasnt even played a full hour on his actual spot. :mad:

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
@Tanman: Well Barusso came in as a sub in the leverkusen game we were humiliated.. then played against Kasimpasa, played on 3 different spots including rightback and right half while he's an defensive midfielder and hasnt played since then..

The guy hasnt even played a full hour on his actual spot. :mad:
he looks like a decent player. i dont know why we dont play him more. he might help us. he's physically aggressive and he looks like a good passer.

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
perhaps we want to make the world believe he's shit and get him for a low price then ;)

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
I really had a weird dream about this game today

I was dreaming I was right next the pitch and saw Hakan scoring a goal in the beginning of the game but the goal was counted as a goal for Denizlispor because Hakan made a foul. We were 0-1 down and failed to score. :D

1 - 20 of 57 Posts