Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last time I opened a thread, we lost to Kasimpasa :D. However, since my fellow Galatasaray supporters seem to be more interested the size and capabilities of Nonda's dick, I am forced to open this derby thread :moan:

It is a well known fact that Besiktas has struggled against the quality sides of the Super Lig so far this season. A little recap for those who don't recall:

BJK 0-0 Kayseri
GS 2-1 BJK
FB 2-1 BJK
BJK 1-2 Sivas
Kayseri 2-0 BJK

We will be without Lincoln, Ugur, and Ayhan it seems. Besiktas on the other hand will have to make do without the services of Cisse, Serdar Ozkan, Bobo and maybe Gordon. What concerns me is Besiktas' offensive abilities. Nobre, Holosko, Delgado, Tello and company have the talent to give our backline troubles. But one positive is that I don't think they have the support in defense or midfield to get these players the ball. Given Cisse's injury, Besiktas' midfield will be very unbalanced, so we will have no problems finding chances of our own. Gokhan, Uzulmez, Kas, and Toraman will probably make up their back line, so we should have no problems finding chances. They may even be forced to play with Ali T. and Baki in midfield; Arda should have no problems supplying balls to Umit and Hakan, who both seem to be on form. We should win this game.

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
The last time I opened a thread, we lost to Kasimpasa :D. However, since my fellow Galatasaray supporters seem to be more interested the size and capabilities of Nonda's dick, I am forced to open this derby thread :moan:
oldum len haha!!!

gala has bjk's number, so I predict a gala win, however this is a huge chance for bjk to take top spot in the lig, so expect inonu to be extra crazy and the bjk players to pour their hearts out on the field, will it be enough? Who knows, like I said I predict a gala win, and if bjk can't pull out a win here then they simply don't deserve the championship... from a bjk perspective, they just can't blow this opportunity :D

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
I predict a Besiktas win... 3-1 maybe....
But, If Sabri plays well.. we might even get a draw..

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
its a 50-50 game so I think both teams have an equal chance of winning. If BJK, Sivas & Kayseri wins this week then the league will be blown right open.

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If Ibrahim Uzulmez, Baki Mercimek, and Ali Tandogan are on the field at the same time, it is my humble opinion that Galatasaray should be relegated if we fail to defeat Besiktas

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
However, given Fenerbahce's draw in Ankara, a draw is also a favourable result here. On the other hand, it is Besiktas who must win

·
Registered
30,022 Posts
This could go either way... if Besiktas win, I think their onsaught for the title will begin. If we win, I think we'll be packed with confidence to see us quite far into the season.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
That is what happens when Kasimpasa beats you...
Now Besiktas is a leader...

Stupid players.

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BJK 52
GS 51
FB 51
Sivas 51
Kayseri 45

Wow....

Plus we play Kayseri next week, great chance to extend our losing streak to 3 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
i cant believe the refs didnt see umit get kicked. i really hate kalli because he put nonda in the 70th min. and barusso in the 80th minute and sabri played and hakan played THE WHOLE GAME!!!!!!

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
I still can't get over the mistakes servet makes.. he's like a walking disaster on the field.

the position on umit should have been a penalty but same with at the other end when nobre tried to cross it and servet hit it with his hand

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, normally when somebody gets karate kicked inside the penalty area it's a penalty, but we can't control those decisions. I fail to understand why we insisted on pushing our play out to the right, when all we have there is ****ing Sabri and Baris, two players who couldn't make an accurate cross if their lives depended on it

·
*the drum drum*
43,171 Posts
Slightly outside the area, but still no foul was given either way. Mehmet Topal's clearance from the exact same spot in the first half should've been an indirect free-kick for BJK as well. Not to mention the ridiculous offside called on Delgado/Holosko, and the Servet handball.

What a week of football, 9 matches, 9 goals :howler:

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
In my book, this game was completely unimportant...
Kasimpasa lost showed it to me that we clearly don't deserve to be the champions...
I am hoping for 2nd place and a spot in CL Groups...

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
There is a huge difference between your "The Champion" and mine "The Champion"...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts