Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
59,509 Posts

What's your stadium capacity and how many of those seats will be going to season ticket holders?

·
Registered
59,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok thanks

any idea when tickets'll go on sale to non season ticket holders via biletix? (only viable option I guess for someone living abroad)

·
Registered
59,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also is there no English (or be it German or French) version of the Galatasaray.org website?

and where do the Ultraslan people sit?

·
Registered
59,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cheers all :thumbsup:
Single game tickets go on sale the week of the match. I will give you a PM as soon as the official site announces it :)
So late :(

I got a 2nd option too...if you play the 2nd leg of the 3rd qualifying round at home and on the Tuesday (26/8). Lets see

·
Registered
59,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
btw what does it cost to become a club member?

Feyenoord costs 40 euros. If GS's costs like less I might consider it :D depending on the stuff / goodies you get although I need to know how long it'll take for me to get it confirmed (about a month overhere for example :yuck: )

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
There isnt a membership wich gives you goodies/stuff or anything like Fey has, you have to be educated at GS-lyceum to have an official membership to the club wich gives you the opportunity to vote and to be invited for special events and stuff like that but thats only for those liseli arsholes. You can buy stuff and goodies at GS-store, its not that expensive. :D

This is ASY's last year, I'm planning to go to the GS-fener derby and atleast 2 CL/UEFA games.

·
Registered
59,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
btw any idea when it'll be known on which day exactly the game'll be played?

·
Registered
59,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
saturday 7pm

anyone with a translation? :hopeful:

http://www.biletix.com/event.htm?id=JGSC1

ön bilgi

Galatasaray - Denizlispor Turkcell Süper Ligi 1. Hafta Karşılaşması biletleri 19 Ağustos Salı günü saat 11.00'de satışa sunulacaktır.

- Kişi başı bilet sınırı 5'dir.
- Kapılar Normal maç günlerinde 2 - 2,5 saat önceden açılır. (Emniyet Güçleri karar verir)
- 6 yaşından büyükler içinde bilet gerekmektedir.
- Görüntü ve ses kaydedici,fotoğraf makinası vb. kullanmak yasaktır.
- Alkollü seyirciler stada alınmayacaktır.

does this mean ticketsales start on Tuesday 11am Turkish time?

also what kind of fans am I going to encounter in the 50 lira seats if we have luck with the tickets? the worst? :cool:

1 - 20 of 231 Posts