Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday Kayserispor comes to the SSS for the 6th round of the TSL. We haven't dropped points in the league at home yet this season, and it is vital that we get 3 points here. Kayserispor are a dangerous team, everyone knows Topuz, and Aghahowa. Let's get a good result here and gain some momentum from this. I still have hope with this team!

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
i believe that this is where our 'turnaround' begins. also i think that kayseri will loose to psg(i hope not) and that will play to our advantage.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i hope so lazypro (about the turnaround)

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Kayseri? ... :scared:

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Man, I hate to think about the "glass half empty" perspective, but if Fenerbahce drops 3 points, or looks really bad and drops 2 points, this weekend then there may be riots in the stadium. I'm certain someone would have to take the fall... :(

"Glass half full" says they win 6-0, Guiza gets a hat trick, Carlos scores on a screaming free kick, Emre scores a clever goal, Kazim scores a nice goal, and Alex gets 4 assists and looks lively. :)

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha I think we will win, probably only by a goal but i just want to see some good play

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
So what's the current update on Deivid. When is he expected to play?

·
*the drum drum*
43,003 Posts
There was already fights between fans after the Dinamo match. It's what happens when you insert people to support your cause into a stadium that is quite anti at the moment.

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
we haven't won a single game in the league versus 11 men for an entire match :howler: we're in good shape

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Semih i heard is back but not sure if he will play.

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
if thats the case and aragones wants to play with 1 striker, then guiza has to be benched. Who cares if he runs and tries hard, I don't... Semih scores he doesn't.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
we should be using a two forward system. I'm tired of seeing the lone striker so isolated

·
*the drum drum*
43,003 Posts
The team plays such poor football, formations and tactics don't bother me at all. They aren't showing any positive signs in any aspect of the park for us to be able to complain about one thing or another.

Sure, the lone forward is isolated, but the midfield is being overrun as it is, and the defence is hardly functioning well as a unit, let alone aiding the attack. Whatever change you make, putting more or less players in defence, midfield or attack, it's going to have more negative impacts than it will positive, that's just how bad this team is right now.

·
Registered
633 Posts
so what would you have done??

If we're gonna play with two forwards AND Alex then we have to abandon our wingers - kazim and ugur. If we're gonna play with a lone forward then we need better wingers than kazim and ugur.

p.s. selcuk needs to be dropped!

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hell then if we no chance of improving, play a 4-3-3 and go all out then

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
We played 4-3-3 against Kiev in the dying minutes and that's when we was playing great.
Code:
[CENTER]
Güiza
Semih    Kazim
Emre    Alex    Deivid
Carlos    Lugano     Edu     Gökhan
Volcano[/CENTER]
Instead of Deivid for this game we could have Burak or even Maldo.

·
Registered
633 Posts
We played 4-3-3 against Kiev in the dying minutes and that's when we was playing great.

Semih --- Güiza --- Kazim
Emre --- Alex --- Deivid
Carlos --- Lugano --- Edu --- Gökhan
Volcano​

Instead of Deivid for this game we could have Burak.
haha - you can't be serious with that formation?!

Edu & Lugano will have so much cover with that midfield(!)

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
I think Emre should be in a central position. He sucks on the left.

Man, lets start playing some good football already. I'm so not looking forward to the Arsenal games. They will demolish us in the state we are in right now. :moan: It's going to be embarrassing.

·
Registered
633 Posts
My ideal formation with what we have at our disposal at the moment would be:

---------------Volkan-----------------
---Gokhan---Edu---Lugano---Carlos---
-------Maldo---Emre----Deniz----------
---------------Alex-------------------
--------Guiza-----------Semih----------

Subs:
Volkan
Onder
Yasin
Selcuk
Burak
Kazim
Ilhan

With injured players still to come:
Deivid
Josico
Wederson
Tumer

I actually think that's not a bad team on paper....

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
My line up is still the best :lala:

1 - 20 of 138 Posts