Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after the high of the midweek CL game, back to the Super League. We are now in 1st place by ourselves after beating Besiktas last week and Gala slipping up against Gaziantep. But Gala and Sivas are still only 2 points behind us. It is a home game and Carlos and Gokhan should get 90 mins to get ready for the Chelsea game on tues. I don't know if Zico will rest anyone else but we should still win this game and keep the lead in the table. This is not the time to start dropping points, especially at home. With the way Kazim has been doing, give him a start, maybe rest Alex or Deivid, and if we need help send them in.

Game is Saturday 19:00 Istanbul time.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Game starts in under 30 mins. Starting Line-up:

Serdar, Lugano, R.Carlos, Yasin, Vederson, Kezman, Aurelio, Alex, Maldonado, Gökhan, Deivid.

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
Kayseri's on a slump, because they got no goals for the league anymore. This has boring written all over it...until Semih comes in that is :D.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Deivid with the nutmeg but put his shot wide...that would have been another goal to add to Deivid's collection :D

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice save Serdar puts it out for a corner

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gokhan great effort but good save from Ivankov

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Kayseri scores. How was the goal?

·
*the drum drum*
42,895 Posts
Worst refereeing performance I've seen in a while, bar Cüneyt Çakir of course, and it wasn't a penalty.

But all I can say is stick that up your dirty arse to Kayseri, they deserved to lose like that, dirty c*nts.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Semih...what more could be said.

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
First goal was nowhere a penalty, second goal was over the 5 minutes and offside.

Where are those who bashed on us of our penaltys now?

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok GS don't get your panties in a bunch we got 1 penalty. how many do you have that were crap. and it was 13 seconds over 5, which was fine because Kayseri were trying to waste as much time as they could on the freekick in the 92nd min by not backing up to where the ref spotted the 10 yards. Bravo ref

·
*the drum drum*
42,895 Posts
First goal was nowhere a penalty, second goal was over the 5 minutes and offside.

Where are those who bashed on us of our penaltys now?
Over the 5 minutes? You mean the 5 minutes stoppage time, during which it took Kayserispor 2 minutes to set up a wall for a free-kick? It was 15 seconds past, get over it.

We still have 4 cheap penalties to go to get to your level, don't worry this is only the first for us.

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Şeytan;6242680 said:
Over the 5 minutes? You mean the 5 minutes stoppage time, during which it took Kayserispor 2 minutes to set up a wall for a free-kick? It was 15 seconds past, get over it.

We still have 4 cheap penalties to go to get to your level, don't worry this is only the first for us.
Name our 5 cheap penaltys?

The one we got against Denizlispor was cheap, not cheaper than this one but wich other one was soo cheap as this one.

Not only was it over the stoppage time apparently it was also offside. Bravo.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Name our 5 cheap penaltys?

The one we got against Denizlispor was cheap, not cheaper than this one but wich other one was soo cheap as this one.

Not only was it over the stoppage time apparently it was also offside. Bravo.
don't you have anything better to do, like look for a coach

·
*the drum drum*
42,895 Posts
The penalties your club has gotten are there for all the see, and laugh at.. Unlike you felllas, I'm ready to admit this penalty we got was a ridiculous decision, I'm not going to make a monkey's arse out of myself saying it was a penalty like you guys did after all that you got.

Next, onto stoppage time, because here you're showing how much of a complex you carry. First, the time allocated for stoppage time in a match by FIFA regulations is the minimum number of minutes to be added onto the end of the match. We were allocated 5 minutes, we scored 5 minutes and 13 seconds into stoppage time.

Second, Kayserispor spent 2 whole minutes in stoppage time delaying a Fenerbahçe free-kick, 2 whole minutes of it wasted that we have every right to claim back, and you're bitching about 13 seconds? Git Nonda'nin sikine.

Offside or not I don't know, I didn't watch the replay. Surely not more offside than Servet's last minute winner, remember that one? Not that it makes it right, but it's not like you'd have called it wrong if it was in your favour, and that's the difference here ;)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts