Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
*the drum drum*
43,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why doesn't anyone else open match threads? It's not like I'm a lucky charm or anything, probably the opposite :howler:

They just got hammered 5-0 by İstanbul Big City Council Sports Club :howler: last weekend.

Carlos probably won't play, nor will Deniz. Maldonado should make the bench this time.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
I just thought you were "the" thread opener haha. Can't lose focus on this one just because the draw for the CL is soon. Is Carlos still injured or Zico just giving him a rest?

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Sivas tied, but Gala won. So a win here is important. Besiktas play after us tomorrow so hopefully they will drop points as well

·
Master Debater
21,093 Posts
Sivas tied, but Gala won. So a win here is important. Besiktas play after us tomorrow so hopefully they will drop points as well

Keep dropping points in the league and keep winning in the champions league. Make us happy. :pp

·
*the drum drum*
43,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just incase there's a glitch in the Champions' League and for some strange reason we don't win it, we'll need to win the league title and make sure we're there next season too. I mean it's not like anyone else could represent Turkey so well in Europe :rollani: :pp

·
*the drum drum*
43,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
8 is the limit for Turkish teams against English teams, it's been tested a few times :howler:

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Starting line up: Serdar, Lugano, Vederson, Kezman, Aurelio, Alex, Selçuk, Uğur, Edu, Gökhan, Deivid.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
This can be a tricky game, they have some good players in Yusuf, Ceyhun and Murat. So hopefully we score early. Haydi Fener

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
ohhh Aurelio with a bad pass backwards and Veysel almost scored

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
ooh Alex missed a 1v1 wide...nice ball by Deivid. Should have taken a touch I think he thought he was under pressure

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
wow...what a terrible half. I think Alex Edu and Lugano are the only ones who showed up today. Terrible performance, every ball forward is bad, no one is moving into open space. They better get their shit together 2nd half and put some shots on goal

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Goal Konya. wtf is Edu doing clearing the ball right down the middle

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
a little unlucky, bounced off the post, hit the diving Serdar and went in.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts