I like things
14,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
-Fenerbahce sucks.
-Eskisehir plays with passion.
-Lugano Suspended.
-Aragones clueless.
-Guiza still hates his life.
-Selcuk, Deniz, Bilgin, Emreciksin sucks.

Will the false sense of hope continue? Stay tuned for a shitty unmotivated performance in an empty stadium.

..oops guess it's a little early because of world cup qualifying, ah well.

...oh and it's supposed to be week 26.

Wow Soner you really dropped the ball on this one. Now I'm having conversations with myself... have some self control.

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Emreciksin doesnt suck, fener cant use him.

Play with Emreciksin instead of Kazim and put Burak upfront along with Semih instead of Gulizar, give them a few games and you'll see the result.

Fener is the worst club in the league for talented guys, you wont get a chance to prove yourselve unless you're incredibly talented and lucky like gonul and dont have a foreigner on your spot.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Emreciksin doesn't suck, we've barely seen him play. Have some goddamn patience.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Eskisehir Erciyes? wow :howler: that's an insult man :tongue:. Just for that 0-3 for my EsEs :stuckup:. Once again I thought the most we would get out of the Galatasaray game was one point if that but depending on how the team comes out you never know what we'll do. Still I didn't expect a win let alone a tie from both the Galatasaray game and this one but that remains to be seen.

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Man it wasn't an insult at all... ben bugun kafayi tamamen yedim. I was so tired and out of it I don't know what got into me. I was basically typing with my eyes closed...

sorry lan

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
I've just discovered who jinxed FB the last two weeks. Somehow for the Kocaelispor match we started labelling the thread "week XX:..." instead of "TSL round XX:..."

The results speak for themselves, so I've changed this thread title. I'm sure a championship will follow :pp ;)

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
:howler: if you think the titling of xtratime's threads are directly related to Fenerbahce's success, we've all officially lost our minds. Thats how much this team has screwed around with us this year.

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Exactly! I think we've discussed every other reason why this squad drops ridiculous points, so might as well try the thread title approach! :D

Seriously, if FB wins 3 points this weekend, is there any doubt we'll stick to this title structure for the rest of the season? :howler:

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The green light photo radar being implemented in calgary is the reason why we're gonna win the championship

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Lugano, Emre and Volkan are suspended for this game...

Im gonna predict this line up for the game:

Volkan Babacan
Gökhan Gonul --- Edu Dracena --- Önder Turaci --- Roberto Carlos
Selçuk Şahin --- Deniz Bariş
Deivid de Souza --- Alex de Souza --- Uğur Boral
Semih Şenturk​

I think our weakness have been that our wings have been very poor so our midfield cannot function together. Maybe we should bring back Kazim because he isn't actually doing much worse than Deivid and Emreciksin.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Lugano, Emre and Volkan are suspended for this game...

Im gonna predict this line up for the game:

Volkan Babacan
Gökhan Gonul --- Edu Dracena --- Önder Turaci --- Roberto Carlos
Selçuk Şahin --- Deniz Bariş
Deivid de Souza --- Alex de Souza --- Uğur Boral
Semih Şenturk​

I think our weakness have been that our wings have been very poor so our midfield cannot function together. Maybe we should bring back Kazim because he isn't actually doing much worse than Deivid and Emreciksin.
i like emreciksin alot. i hope he'll start instead of deivid, but also i wouldnt mind him instead of selcuk.

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Burak is a good player? :howler: Now I've heard it all.

Every time we've introduced emreciksin into the game we've had a self destruction, mainly against bursa he just stood there on the goal watching his man charge in for the header...

Frankly Emreciksin is nothing but a 3rd stringer, and Burak is just trash. I could care less if we had either of them along with selcuk, deniz, josisco, can...

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Burak is clumsy but good. With players like Burak and Emreciksin you have to have patient, wich nobody at fener hass unless its a brazillian. ( or spaniard nowadays :D) These guys never play a game, then get some 30 minuts in wich they suck because they have no ritm or whatever and then they keep being benched for another 4 months.

If Burak would have played as much as Guiza Im sure he would have scored more then 4. :D

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Well back to this piece of shit league. Hopefully we can ****ing win Alexsiz.

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
This season is already crazy, but it would be a disaster if Alex got another yellow, or made his injury worse...keeping him out of the away Galatasaray match next week.
The shame is he really can't be rested. Fenerbahce needs every remaining point, and it's a big doubt if Alex isn't there to help get them.

1 - 20 of 127 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.