Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
*the drum drum*
42,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forget the Champions' League for now, it's back to our bread and butter, the Turkcell Süperlig.

This week's we play Manisaspor, who are in second last place in the league and desperate for points. They've been conceeding a lot of goals, but they've been scoring freely too (10 for, 13 against in their last 5).

If we don't forget about the Champions' League on weekends, we'll have to forget about it for good next season ;)

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Suddenly there is a new leader to chase. BJK hasn't been ahead of Fenerbahce in the table for a while, and it seems the mentality of so many of the supporters were all about rooting against GS while BJK quietly kept up with the top of the table.

There is nothing Fenerbahce needs to concentrate on now other than the league, clearing up suspensions/yellow cards, and staying healthy. They won't know who they play in the CL for over a week, and that next CL match wont be for over a month..

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
we NEED this win. I'm sure some players are Exhausted from the CL game, but we really need them to step up here. We cannot lose focus on the league.

·
*the drum drum*
42,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Erol, can you edit this thread's title to 'TSL Round 25', and the Ankaragücü thread to 'TSL Round 24' please? :embarass:

There's a week until the CL draw, longer until the quarter final match-up. If we don't win here because of a typically unfocused performance we have serious issues.

·
*the drum drum*
42,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So do I, it'll be a necessary step in his mental rehabilitation. The reverse fixture was where he was given a pretty stupid red card for a straight forward challenge, and then broke down in tears.

It's a chance to redeem himself for probably the lowest point in his career (well second, I'm sure the red card and 6-0 loss at the World Cup was harder for him).

On injuries, Carlos is still training seperately and is still considered injured. Claudio Maldonado is fully recovered and training with the team, he still claims he's lacking match fitness though so will probably be a fixture on the bench only.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
I hope Kezman plays this game :D

Haha :thumbsup:

Şeytan;6171250 said:
So do I, it'll be a necessary step in his mental rehabilitation. The reverse fixture was where he was given a pretty stupid red card for a straight forward challenge, and then broke down in tears.

It's a chance to redeem himself for probably the lowest point in his career (well second, I'm sure the red card and 6-0 loss at the World Cup was harder for him).

On injuries, Carlos is still training seperately and is still considered injured. Claudio Maldonado is fully recovered and training with the team, he still claims he's lacking match fitness though so will probably be a fixture on the bench only.

I know it was one of the toughest moments of my life.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Well Besiktas and Galatasaray have won their respective games. No way we can get lucky if we drop points now :)

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Starting 11:

Serdar, Önder, Lugano, Edu, Vederson, Deivid, Aurelio, Selçuk, Uğur, Alex, Kezman

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Moldonado is sitting comfortably in the stands :(

At what point is his being in the squad this spring pointless? If he's not ready for the next CL match, and there are only 8 league matches left.... :undecide:

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
can somebody provide me with the sopcast link please, my ligtv isn't working :mad:

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
can somebody provide me with the sopcast link please, my ligtv isn't working :mad:
I had this link first which worked fine but then it suddenly stopped - sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/45489

After that i tried - sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/44955
but it does not load properly... sorry, no other link :(

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
2-0 30'
Awesome display in the first 30 minutes. :happy: I think Vestel's only attack came from a Lugano handball and resulting free-kick.
Deivid and Ugur have been fantastic in their possession on the wings and Alex has been sublime. The possession must be something like 80% Fenerbahce!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts