Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
*the drum drum*
43,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lugano, Gökhan and Volkan out, Yasin, Önder and Serdar to cover.

Meanwhile for the BJK v GS match, a referee that's screwed BJK over against Sivasspor, and a guy who's given GS two of their 'fake' penalties this year (including the 93rd minute howler at Denizli) has been appointed for the match. So let's not expect too much there :D

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
I hope Yasin plays well. He needs to take this chance to break into the first team :)

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Şeytan;6147678 said:
Meanwhile for the BJK v GS match, a referee that's screwed BJK over against Sivasspor, and a guy who's given GS two of their 'fake' penalties this year (including the 93rd minute howler at Denizli) has been appointed for the match. So let's not expect too much there :D
this season just gets better and better :D

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Semih, RC3 and Maldonado are out too....

We need 3 points to end this mini slump...

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Kezman

Alex

Uğur - Selçuk - Aurélio - Deivid

Wederson - Edu - Yasin - Önder

Serdar​

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
Starting Lineup:Serdar, Yasin, Vederson, Kemal, Kazım, Kezman, Önder, Alex, Selçuk, Uğur, Edu

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Boring ass game, making me fall asleep as well.

We don't have the physical and mental quality to win. Tuesday's game is just more important.

·
*the drum drum*
43,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I haven't seen so many aimless long passes played by a Fenerbahçe team in over 10 years.

Either they want to use this tactic against Sevilla on Tuesday and gave it a trial run here, or it was simply the worst football imaginable. One part of me hopes they play the same bullshit against Sevilla so at least I can say "so they were practising against Ankaragücü for this match". Another part of me says if they do Sevilla will put 7 past them.

Quite simply a disgraceful performance, we may as well have taken Alex off in the second half and not tired him at all. It was just Önder, Selçuk and Yasin pumping aimless long balls bypassing the midfield completely.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Boring as can be but Fenerbahce are playing to about 50% of their potential in the Superlig so far Cup and League. We see the real Fenerbahce in Europe and I hope to see it Tuesday!

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
it frustrates me to see our players not give two shits when they're playing...

if we can pull out a result in seville I will forgive Fenerbahce for the disaster of a week :D

·
Registered
62,645 Posts
I read that Ibrahim Said took part in the closing 20 minutes, how was he?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts