Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since nobody opened the thread, i thought what the heck, maybe ill bring some luck lol
actually i have no luck so this is probably a bad thing.
ok lets skip that and talk about the game.

like yenibey reported, the kayseri kadir has stadium will open on this day for this game(march 8 2009)

i cant wait to see this game, mostly because of the new stadium and i am happy that fener will be one of the first teams to play in it :)

·
*the drum drum*
42,884 Posts
Big chance it'll be played in front of a less than capacity crowd, the ticket prices have been set ridiculously high and the people of Kayseri are already protesting.

·
Registered
13,816 Posts
It's got written anti-climax written all over it. 0-6 for Fener

(not intentionally a jinx, but if it happens, I'm ok with it :D )

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
I would have at least sell the tickets really cheap or free for the stadium's first game ever.

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
If we can score within the first 20 minutes of the game we might win... if not then we can sit back and hope for a tie. :howler: what a season

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
the gdp per capita in Kayseri is approximately 4,500. Central Anatolia is 4,684 (Includes Eskisehir, Ankara, Sivas, Yozgat, Konya etc). So it's not exact that Kayseri is that high, but for the sake of argument...

The ticket prices are as follows:
KALE ARKASI ALT TRİBÜN 30 TL
KALE ARKASI ÜST TRİBÜN 40 TL
DOĞU TRİBÜN (MARATON) ALT 80TL
DOĞU TRİBÜN (MARATON) ÜST 60 TL
BATI TRİBÜN (NUMARALI) ALT 90 TL
BATI TRİBÜN (NUMARALI) ÜST 70 TL
VIP-A VE VIP-B 200 TL

The VIP-A and VIP-B section is approx 5% of the GDP per capita :D, which would be fitting because probably that 5% are the rich ones.

But the Maraton Tribuns are far too expensive, for some that could be what they earn in a week for godsake.

I know stadiums cost money but you'd better make sure you do your economic research to see if a stadium like that is feasible to sustain with the kind of money people make in your region. What good is a stadium if it sucks your club dry of resources, those things are supposed to help you make money. Hopefully they reconsider the prices.

·
Registered
9,078 Posts
you have to take into account the fact that Kayseri, is a fairly large city, and that the overall GDP does not taken into account the massive economic disparity prevalent in a country like Turkey, there are many wealthy individuals in kayseri who can afford to pay exorbitant prices.

The tickets are certainly over priced, but they will be lowered following this match, you have to remember it is the opener

Besides im sure there is at least one person in kayseri that is familiar with the concept of supply and demand

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
I wonder how many of the tickets will be bought by Kayserili's vs. Istanbulu's that have more money, and regularly do business in the Kayseri area coming into town for the match?

It seems that selling out a FB match is never a problem, and if the new stadium is promoted well enough, I'm sure more than a few people will travel from the big cities, buy the tickets and sell out the match...

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
you have to take into account the fact that Kayseri, is a fairly large city, and that the overall GDP does not taken into account the massive economic disparity prevalent in a country like Turkey, there are many wealthy individuals in kayseri who can afford to pay exorbitant prices.

The tickets are certainly over priced, but they will be lowered following this match, you have to remember it is the opener

Besides im sure there is at least one person in kayseri that is familiar with the concept of supply and demand
That's why i didnt do the overall GDP BJK lover. :cool:

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
7 goals in 2 games vs Sivas. lets see if they give a damn playing away against a Kayseri defence which has been rock solid this year.

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Does everyone remember the 4-1 demolition a few months back? :howler:

With the way things are going, we should win this one because Kayseri are starting to dwindle a lot more every week. Can't believe it how their form just dropped after some of the great games Kayseri played against the top sides a few months back, even against PSG.

·
*the drum drum*
42,884 Posts
Kayseri's defence might be solid but it makes no difference against a Fenerbahçe on song. Sivas conceeded 3 goals in the 11 matches leading up to the game on Sunday and then conceeded just as many in about 30 minutes :D

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
It's gonna suck for the select few who have paid millions for tickets already then :howler:

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
ok so anglofeb reports that the grass is not suitable. so does the match

A: go on as planned.
B: bring in new grass, and fast.
C: game is played somewhere else

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Only Volkan Balli thinks the field is not suitable. He could possibly be playing mind games with the TFF and Kayseri officials for all I know.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
well they did just put in the grass like a week ago. It takes sod a little longer than a week to start blending in.

1 - 20 of 141 Posts