Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
28 Şubat Cumartesi - Fenerbahçe Ş.S.S. / 19.00​

Well, this weekend basically confirms Fener's fate for this season. If they win, they're somehow back to 5 points from the top position. But a loss would leave them 11 points behind Sivasspor with 3 away derby matches still ahead. I think it's safe to say that dropping 2-3 points would confim that Fenerbahce does not win a title this season, and would be luck to finish in the top 3.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
we will win cuz its at home. and continue to lose all the away games until Aragones is gone

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
:howler: Call me insane but I think we're going to win this game. Call me mentally handicapped but I also think we should stick with Aragones until his contract is up unless we find an amazing replacement.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Yep, definitely high.

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
I have a feeling that we will lose this one. Although I don't know what would be in store for Aragones if we were to be 11 points behind the league leaders.

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Carlos and Kazim are suspended for this game.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
So reading on anglofeb that Vederson will be left back and maybe Semih on the left wing..hmm

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Meh... whatever. I want us to lose this one so we don't have the chance to feel even more embarrassed in Europe next season.

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Semih on the left wing..... What a ****ing disaster. Why this guy won't give Gurhan a chanve ill never know. Semih on the left, like that just seals the guy is senile.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
I think Semih will play. That would be the logical thing to do.

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
Well since there has been nothing logical about this season I expect Alex to come off at 40th minute, Volkan to play lone striker, Semih as keeper, Ilhan Parlak as defender, and Aragones replacing Alex as our #10.

Haydi Fenerbahce, win this so you can continue to give us a false sense of hope for another week.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts