Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Early one this week. Saturday 22, 15:00 TT.

Squad for the game is:

Volkan Demirel, Volkan Babacan, Gökhan Gönül, Ali Bilgin, Lugano, Edu, Yasin, Vederson, Maldonado, Selçuk, Josico, Deivid, Kazım, Emre, Gürhan, Alex, İlhan and Güiza.

No Carlos and Ugur. Starting lineup:

Guiza
Emre - Alex - Deivid
Josico - Selcuk
Vederson - Edu - Lugano - Gokhan
Volkan​

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Ankaragücü should be relegated to the second division for their president Cemal Aydin is it? calling refs trying to influence them :thmbdown: probably why we got two penalty decisions denied and they were handed a penalty in the 89th minute. Wonder how many other refs this guy tried contacting.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, and the media are having a field day on this.

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
I don't know about Ugur, but Carlos and Semih have slight injuries

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
would be nice to get another win here and keep the momentum going. Starting 11:

Volkan Demirel, Gökhan, Edu, Lugano, Vederson, Deivid, Josico, Selçuk, Emre, Alex, Güiza

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
55 seconds in the match Deivid heads an Alex corner that was cleared on the line, what a start that would have been

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
HT 0-0

First 20-25 mins really controlled the play, created a couple of chances but toward the end of the half we were forcing a lot of passes and not moving into space going forward. Alex had a freekick deflected just wide right before the break. The back 4 are playing good, Vederson has been ok coming in for RC.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We're losing the ball way to easily in the midfield. Selcuk is trying to be Pirlo again, very annoying.

Also bugged off a bit at Guiza. I hate it when he runs away from the ball and the defender thinking that the defender will make a mistake and the ball will appear at his feet! It's not going to happen Guiza, challenge the player, you might get lucky and win the ball...

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
defense played well, didn't give up many chances at all, there was just no spark going forward and like Okan said we often lost the ball in midfield. 1 point is better than 0 i suppose

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't think we would have been able to score if we played another 90 minutes. Very poor game, we'll settle for the point.

Their minds must be on Tuesday I guess...

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
defense played well, didn't give up many chances at all, there was just no spark going forward and like Okan said we often lost the ball in midfield. 1 point is better than 0 i suppose
Yeah, defence was good. Another plus is that Edu and Lugano didn't receive yellow cards so they can both play against Besiktas next week.

It seems like you was the only one who bothered to wake up. :D What time was kick-off there?

·
Registered
14,298 Posts
8AM. i was out till 4am, and the game made me wanna go back to sleep :D

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
What a waste of valuable sleep time... I woke up at 6 am to watch this, went to bed at 2, and had to be at work by 8...

Fenerbahce came out flying in the first 20 min, playing very fast paced, nice passing football, after that it all went to crap...

I don't know why I expect anything from this team anymore, Emre is crap, and selcuk is the worst

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Disappointing performance from the team, i cant point out a specific player that played bad simply becuase they all played bad.......It shows how much we miss Carlos, we missed his swagger on the pitch and what up with the astroturf in Ankara?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts