Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
BJK struggled and three points was something of luck.

But everybody has to agree such players as Nihat, Tabata, Nobre, Serdar Ozkan, not to speak of Delgado, or Ramazan, Korcan, Inceman, have contributed greatly to BJK's recent stability. I'm not sure where Ismail and Ridvan have gone. Maybe injured, maybe not.
(The election is over, thus nobody makes a fuss.)

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
We were about 12 points ahead of BJK at one stage and now they're 2 points ahead of us. Proves just how much we suck this season. And the one before that. Bah.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
I will literally puke and stop watching TSL forever if Besiktas represent us in CL next season.

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
We were about 12 points ahead of BJK at one stage and now they're 2 points ahead of us. Proves just how much we suck this season. And the one before that. Bah.
I remember once when we were 11 points behind Besiktas, only for us and Trabzon to overtake them. Man it was such a joy and thrill to be a Fener fan back in those days.

·
Registered
9,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will literally puke and stop watching TSL forever if Besiktas represent us in CL next season.
Right, I mean Galatasaray and Fenerbahce have represented Turkey so well in Europe in recent years... oh wait..

If anything, it would be better for BJK to continue playing in the Champions league, the players have more experience and with new acquisitions we may finally be able to do some damage.

What would Galatasaray do? We'll I've seen this movie enough times to know how it ends. So-called big name signings a la washed up foreigners looking to revive their career will take to the pitch, the fans will proclaim a rebirth of the club! Then a 3-1 loss to dynamo kiev followed by a home draw against Anderlecht, and all of a sudden the fans are calling for Rijkaards head. Or is that the Europa Cup story...

In any case I'm sure all of XT would rejoice if you stopped watching, so lets hope and pray. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts