Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
i hope you're being sarcastic about noone caring, its not even the half of the season. We'll beat gassaray and everything will be dandy :)

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
I hope Besiktas rip them a new one. (Ankaragucu fans) Coming all drunk to an away game hollering like idiots, asking regular people in the streets for drugs :thmbdown: and then when people are friendly to these idiots they chant deragatory things. What else can you expect from a team who were promoted to the first division by the president saying a capital team has no place in the lower leagues. Rant over, yeah destroy them please.

·
Registered
9,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hope Besiktas rip them a new one. (Ankaragucu fans) Coming all drunk to an away game hollering like idiots, asking regular people in the streets for drugs :thmbdown: and then when people are friendly to these idiots they chant deragatory things. What else can you expect from a team who were promoted to the first division by the president saying a capital team has no place in the lower leagues. Rant over, yeah destroy them please.
sounds like something id do
jkjk

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
If you lose this, Carsi will ruin Inonu and screw both Demiroren and Denizli.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
BJK doesn't have players to cover the left side. Only Seric and ZerOzkan.
It will be pretty if Nobre, Cisse, Toraman get a card (color doesn't matter) and Matias pulls off limping.

Don't get excited. BJK can field Tuna and Ali Tandogan and still win in ASY. Merry Xmas!

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Wow the score should be 5-0 for Besiktas at the half so many great oppurtunities. Damn this Gokhan Emreciksin of Ankaragucu is so damn good. Eskisehirspor tried getting him so bad last year from Bolu but he wanted to go to the Superlig and chose Anakaragucu. Holosko and Nobre are playing real well especially Holosko.

·
Master Debater
20,943 Posts
The BJK defense looked very shaky early on, Ankara had some nice looking counter attacks but none of the panned out.

After our goal the flood gates opened up and we should have added a few more. Hadi Nobre put one in the fukin net already.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts