Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We play our favorites this weekend. All they do is bitch and cry. They are horrible. I don't know what else to say

Sadri with his kupa

The kupa in their museum

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
For some reason I have a feeling that we'll smash Trabzon but then again expect the unexpected with this squad. A loss will hurt us big time though, although im still surprised were in the championship race still.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
For some reason I have a feeling that we'll smash Trabzon but then again expect the unexpected with this squad. A loss will hurt us big time though, although im still surprised were in the championship race still.
I don't know what is more funny. The fact that you think FB can smash anyone away from home or the fact that you think that FB is still "in the championship race".

The race is ovah, son! GS will win the league by 10pts. I said it at the start of the season and things are shaping up that way.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Yeah, I don't see the gap decreasing when we're so susceptible to losing points both home and away.

Line-up:

Volkan Demirel, Gökhan Gönül, Bekir İrtegün, Egemen Korkmaz, Hasan Ali Kaldırım, Mehmet Topal, Emre Belözoğlu, Cristian Baroni, Dirk Kuyt, Moussa Sow, Pierre Webo.

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
You're playing with 3 yabancis. Bravo :howler: Sow again as a winger with these shitty Turks in the defence and out-of-form Kuyt around :howler: and even shittier iKoot...

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think this is the 'sink or swim' game for us. We win and its on, we loose and the season is over.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Great start to the game.

Sow should have converted that.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts