Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What are the best websites to follow the league? I'm currently watching GolTV preview and since they seem to be covering the league very well, I was wondering what websites can keep me up to date with news and standings.

It doesn't necessarily have to be in English. I guess I can use a google translator.

Btw, of course I am rooting for Vasco de Gama's Coutinho. :thumbsup:

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
Yea Goltv was great last year. I think the best game I watched was the Fluminense game which they were down 0-2 but then I think Fred scored 2 or 3 goals and made it 3-2. I forgot who they were playing against....

I really enjoying watching the Brazilian league, I find it so much more exciting than the European leagues cause its so different. Esp after watching the Turkish league, Brazilian football seems so filled with so much more 'finesse' and ability.

Is Petkovic going to play this season too? I saw some of the games he played last season..

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
He is not a starter anymore but he's still playing as a substitute. The contract with Flamengo ends soon, even if he doesn't renew, the chances of him appearing in a smaller team are big.

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
Haha...I just want to watch Coutinho play, man.

Thanks for the link, Gallo!
did you watched vasco's game yesterday against Palmeiras?

ahaha

the worst game in 10 years! men, that game was so bad, so baaaaad that it was GOOD! Really. I ended up enjoying watching that ugly game. (I was a bit drunk, I have to add)

Oh, and Coutinho sucks :(

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
did you watched vasco's game yesterday against Palmeiras?

ahaha

the worst game in 10 years! men, that game was so bad, so baaaaad that it was GOOD! Really. I ended up enjoying watching that ugly game. (I was a bit drunk, I have to add)

Oh, and Coutinho sucks :(
LOL... I was watching this with my dad and suffering through this...
Coutinho is very over rated for sure... nothing too special. (ok, he's only 17 ...)

But Palmeiras has the best defense in the Brasileirão :stuckup:
(but the worse offense as well)

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
LOL... I was watching this with my dad and suffering through this...
Coutinho is very over rated for sure... nothing too special. (ok, he's only 17 ...)

But Palmeiras has the best defense in the Brasileirão :stuckup:
(but the worse offense as well)
yeh but have you read about the fight between Antonio Carlos and Robert? :howler::eek::howler:

As avallone would say: criiiiiiiiiiiseeeeeee no Palmeiras! hahaha...

What a bad decade for your team, buddy. :happy:

DOn't worry, Scollari is coming back after the World Cup.

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
:proud: hopefully.......
crise is right...... we're having a terrible, awful decade :moan:
And Robert sucks. Zago was right to get on his face about it... they both suck.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Was certienly a game who broguth pain and tears to your eyes.

Wish I never seen it lol.

Whos Santos and Corintiens playing this week? I hope its against attractive teams so it'll be on TV here, as they only show 2 games a week.

I was happy in the begining cause the side-commentator is a Brazilian Vasco fan, so I liked the fact i'd prolly see Coutinho play alot, but then again, Vasco are so bad i'm having second thoughts, atleast cause of the last game.

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
:proud: hopefully.......
crise is right...... we're having a terrible, awful decade :moan:
And Robert sucks. Zago was right to get on his face about it... they both suck.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts