Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the record, I used a primitive imaging program which seriously compromised the quality of my looks when I reduced it in size to fit the cheap ass specifications of this site. As to why Pilinha's adorability was not affected is a mystery.

Still, don't be fooled by the charming smile and dazzling good looks - behind all that, lies a mean mutha capable of kicking you upside the head with the lightining speed of a Bruce Lee on amphetamines.

Attachments

·
Nasty Woman
22,583 Posts
Ah, it's a Pilariffic photo!

Where can I get one of those HaPizzas?

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bwahahahah:D The sign says, "There's Pizza". Poorly phrased by interpretation - which is really saying, "We have Pizza."

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Wow I didnt know senior citizens did post here. I thought people were joking when they talked about Pila´s age.:(

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jack goff said:
Wow I didnt know senior citizens did post here. I thought people were joking when they talked about Pila´s age.:(
Oh, puhlese! That's a 34-year-old man you looking at, son - looking not a day older than 24. Some fine speciment you must be - bwahahahaha:D

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
I bet that the one who makes the funny post is the little fella on top, the old one must be the boring political counterpart

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jack goff said:
I bet that the one who makes the funny post is the little fella on top, the old one must be the boring political counterpart
Balances things out, life's good. But don't be envious, one day you'll hit puberty and - I'm sure - grow up to be a fine, half-balanced, if not as good-looking, adult dimwit.

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Pila said:
Balances things out, life's good. But don't be envious, one day you'll hit puberty and - I'm sure - grow up to be a fine, half-balanced, if not as good-looking, adult dimwit.
Bwahahahaha!

I think you give way too much credit, P!

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Possibly I might be the worse looking poster of all of XT, however I´m very lucky with girl, I dont need to envy your looks, you know what they say, once a girl goes black they never go back. At least you admitted that your ¨little fellas¨ are the ones doing all the good thinking for you

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jack goff said:
Possibly I might be the worse looking poster of all of XT, however I´m very lucky with girl, I dont need to envy your looks, you know what they say, once a girl goes black they never go back. At least you admitted that your ¨little fellas¨ are the ones doing all the good thinking for you
Good for you, live precariously through a stereotype when nothing else is in your favor. At least there's some perceived hope for you in this tiny corner of cyber space, even if reality is a little less kind.

Admittedly, my little fella has indeed made me twice the person I used to be, which was pretty good to begin with. Some guys just have all the luck. It's really unfair, I know.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
What stereotype are you talking about? IT is scientific fact there is even a series of documentals about it! Trust me I dont need hope it´s not my fault I´m lucky, I have some guardin angel or something.

And I´m sure my little man won´t make me a mamita
:D

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
jack goff said:
What stereotype are you talking about? IT is scientific fact there is even a series of documentals about it! Trust me I dont need hope it´s not my fault I´m lucky, I have some guardin angel or something.

And I´m sure my little man won´t make me a mamita
:D
Hey, I'm sure there is - didn't mean to "shorten" whatever attribute you may have going for yourself. My bad, sometimes I forget that not everyone is gifted with a plurality of virtues. Simply not polite to go around stepping on the singularity the less fortunate depend on to carry on with their miserable lives.

Hang in there, oh ye "Cavelero!" Mebbe one day, those studies will even include you.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
pila the little tyke is adorable how old is he?

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lav said:
pila the little tyke is adorable how old is he?
Thanks, I'm 34.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
;)

Seriously, thanks:) He was 2 in that pic. He's now 3.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Damnit!

It's so unfair including your son in this! I could not possibly want to have his father return to him all bruised, battered and humilated. Fine looking kid. His mother must be a looker.

As for you Pila... not while your son is listening :tongue: .

Jack Off... I don't want an entourage. Find your own battle or wait your turn. Ask Humbird for the schedule if need be.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Glen, I know my Limitation and I know that Pila´s verbosity is far greater than mine by light years, I just call things as I see them.

I didnt try to pick up a fight with him

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
jack goff said:

I didnt try to pick up a fight with him
Nor are we having one - I'm a law abiding citizen, and a man. I don't assault the defenseless on account of both reasons; that of the moral and legal variety.

Glen, on the other hand, is man enough to at least know what he's getting into. Well, probably not, but he's of legal age, and that's good enough for me.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts