Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Take a good look.

These footballer may think they're the representatives of our people but I ask that you honourable and true Croats of our forum look not to far left on your screen and salute and pay homage and the greatest of respects to the real representatives of Croatia.

These MEN showed what it is to be Croat and proved it in front of the whole world.

Remember, some of those you see marching in that beautiful and honourable parade never marched again.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Well i most say i am never fond of nationalism especially when it involves war

i think sports is far as i will go to claim my love for a piece of land as to where i happened to be born in.

Nationalism is a tool that has been responisbl;e for millions of deaths so i see it hard to be patriotic unless its something as trivial as sports

Lav

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't teach me about Nationalism. War's are caused by the great issue of "who rules?" not nationalism.

I asked if you'd like to pay respect not give a stiff armed salute.
If you had nothing to say pertaining to the post then no response would have been in order.

Mods if I get another "I know what's best 'cause I'm a RED or cause I'm a leftie" response........

the gloves are coming off.

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Ljubo...

I agree with both your posts....but, this thread will have to shut down...because it is political.

You know, its funny, if you are a proud Croatian then you are a nationalist...but if you were proud to be from that other country pre-1991 you weren't...pretty stupid if you ask me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.