Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Frank's Blue power push

FRANK ARNESEN is making a push for more power at Chelsea — causing a rift with boss Jose Mourinho.

Blues’ head of development and scouting wants a bigger say in transfer activity at the club but Mourinho is determined to run the show himself.

Arnesen made a controversial switch to Stamford Bridge from Tottenham last summer, where he was director of football and in overall charge.

At Chelsea, Arnesen very much plays second fiddle to Mourinho.

A source close to Arnesen said: “It is fair to say it is not smooth between Jose and Frank and you wonder how long both men can go on working together.

“Frank wants to put certain strategies in place but Jose has his own way of doing things and they are very different.”

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
panicos said:
When you have an ego as big as Mourinho's nobody else gets a look in.
Doesn't mourino have a problem with kenyon aswell?, i could see anyone of those three going at the end of the season.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
can't wait for Ballack to arrive then, could be a big firework display over West London every morning when them two clash. ;)
I believe you're hoping Chelsea to fall every seconds. Well, keep hoping mate. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
can't wait for Ballack to arrive then, could be a big firework display over West London every morning when them two clash. ;)
You will never hear anything cmoing out of Republika Chelksi.

The information service is simialr to the old Soviet Union.

Last weekend after The Drogba I Dive and Handle the Ball Interview, the press asked for a copy of the transcript. Chelski Pravda information bureau provided all the journalist with a full transcript of the interview, with the Drogba I am Cheat Confession left out!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Jose Mourinho is very much his own man and as manager of Chelsea, he wants everything to be managed one way, his way. Therefore it is hardly surprising that there is conflict between him and Arnesen if he feels that Arnesen in his role is treading on his toes. I thought Arnesen had been brought in to recommend the best youth players to Chelsea, so if he is wanting more of a say in Chelsea's transfers then that is over and above what his job description is.

·
THE
13,983 Posts
panicos said:
You will never hear anything cmoing out of Republika Chelksi.

The information service is simialr to the old Soviet Union.

Last weekend after The Drogba I Dive and Handle the Ball Interview, the press asked for a copy of the transcript. Chelski Pravda information bureau provided all the journalist with a full transcript of the interview, with the Drogba I am Cheat Confession left out!
Don't confuse it with your usual Daily Mail or Sun. I am born and raised in soviet Union, and if you don't want you make yourself complete ass, then don't talk about things you do not know of.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts