Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
6,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is this guy? I read that he's going to sign a contract with Fiorentina in the next hours..

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
he's a young talent from MAllorca he scored like 18 goals in his 1st season as a starter:)

He's very promising, Madrid and Gala want(ed) him also!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I see i should be visiting these italian forums more foten, because you guys are absolute champions in ignorance, whne it comes to leagues others than Serie A;) Diego tristan is indeed a great player, but unlike many think, he is already 24 years old. He started being a regualr pretty late, too bad for him, because he is one of the hottest stars in Spain. Don't worry though, he ain't headin for Italy though (or I hope so:D).

BTW! Krist, are you a Nirvana fan? I asume you are, by the nick:D

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Yeah, yeah labas...whatever. I dont know much about the guy, but surely there must be other strikers out there we could get than Tristan.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I didn't say there wasn't, i just expressed my doubts wether or not he'd be moving to Italy, it rarely happens you know:) I'm sure someone will accept a move to Fiorentina, although i wouldn't be one of them:D

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Yes, Diego Tristan is a good striker and many top teams are trying to sign him, but he's no Batistuta. He's not even on the Spanish national team.

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Tristan has just signed with Real Madrid. They paid "2800 million pesetas" for him, according to Calciomercato.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Yep..he is going to Real Madrid (but it's still unsure, they have to wait). You guys too late again :)
I heard that Zahovic going to Valencia, then Milosevic is more likely to join Juve, then Tristan.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts