Xtratime Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4,916 Posts
Diego has played very well in a very bad side (12 goals) and think that he would shine even more in Real. Saying this though, if we bought him it would signal the end for a striker. I can't see it happening.
Malanga's Catanha has also been linked but I hope not as I think we need to test the young strikers. Catanha is a good player and what I like is the guys consistency, I don't think he's had a lean spell this season.

· Registered
4,916 Posts
Sorry but me don't like Majorca, also Catanha is consistent in terms of hitting the back of the net as his goals are spread out and not scored in one big lump (Savo M). I believe he has now scored 8 in his last 7 games. I agree with the peple who are wondering why we are after an attacker for, I mean surely a defender and playmaker should take top priority.

· Registered
4,916 Posts
I'll be honest I don't want another attacker. I wouldn't be upset if we got Tristian but may be worried that Anelka will go for too little. Also Eto'o and Congo will not get their cjance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.