Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it sure that diego tristan will move to real?

------------------
Always trying to be modest. And damn proud of it!

D

·
0 Posts
Many sources say yes and for about $11M. However until Real Madrid themselves confirm it, you can never be sure.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
11 mln is bargain! We should go all out for him in this case, BUT remember we have to leave some REAl cash for out central defender and perhaps a playmaker :( and with only 30 mln it's tuff :(

D

·
0 Posts
I think you're taking that $30M news report too seriously. My fault I guess. :(

D

·
0 Posts
Diego Tristan for 11m$ that's a very low price for a young and good striker , but if he comes Anelka must be sold en bring in at least 30m$ to buy Gallardo and a good central defender

M

·
0 Posts
People seem to think that it's going to be so easy to get rid of Anelka....

First, his value has decreased so much that Sanz ain't gonna get his money back. Who could afford him? It seems to me, in my opinion, that only the Italians could afford him.

Further, he's too much of a risk: He's done nothing but f--k around in England and in Spain. He should have stayed at PSG when he was 17.

People also seem to forget that he's only 21. That's a lot of pressure to be put on. He's involved in a $35US million transfer and told to be a soccer god, but he doesn't get the chance to play to make good on it, but still gets ripped by the press for doing nothing. I'm sure that his agents, also his brothers, have caused him more harm than good and are partly responsable for his bad image currently.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
And besides...Anelka is getting better, still not the Arsenal dude, but he's getting there... :) or at least I hope so.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
But i think Real Madrid have enough strikers, what they need is some good midfielders or a playmaker.Or send some to loan that will be a good idea. :)

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Diego has played very well in a very bad side (12 goals) and think that he would shine even more in Real. Saying this though, if we bought him it would signal the end for a striker. I can't see it happening.
Malanga's Catanha has also been linked but I hope not as I think we need to test the young strikers. Catanha is a good player and what I like is the guys consistency, I don't think he's had a lean spell this season.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Catanha is 25 years old and a non EU player. We will not buy him. And about his consistancy - he was dropped a month or two ago from the Malaga side, because he was in such weak form, so don't think so pool :)

Trista would be the man for us, but why do you call Mallorca a bad team?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Catanha will be "Spanish" by the summer.Camatcho is even considering calling him for the European Championship squad.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Sorry but me don't like Majorca, also Catanha is consistent in terms of hitting the back of the net as his goals are spread out and not scored in one big lump (Savo M). I believe he has now scored 8 in his last 7 games. I agree with the peple who are wondering why we are after an attacker for, I mean surely a defender and playmaker should take top priority.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Well, we all know the strikers are aour smallest problem, but like I opnce pointed out - all rumors linked into Real are either strikers or offensive midfielders. I just don't get it. Is Sanz really dumb?

Catanha is good, but he wouldn't make the cut at Real. Milosevic is better, but like you said he's very, very inconsistant.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I'll be honest I don't want another attacker. I wouldn't be upset if we got Tristian but may be worried that Anelka will go for too little. Also Eto'o and Congo will not get their cjance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts