Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whom you find better? like more? who should be the only forward among starters?
let's see from different angles such as who is more cooperative with their teammates, which is in a better form currently and any other comparisons you can think of etc.

i just can say i like tristan more. obviously pandi is much more better in header as i know he did make a hat-trick only by header! how amazing. however, his speed is bit slower than tris. about fine-tuning with mates, tris no doubt can do better as staying longer than pandi. and he would like to come back in midfield to help passing and widening the horizon for space for mates' penetration. and tris's shot not only be available near the penalty area, but also often useful from about 30 yards. i do remember he had a great action in which tris crossed over two consequently, then from about 25 yards he chipped and the ball was knocked over the keeper. despite makaay's leaving, it doesn't matter at all. you know tris was the top scorer seasons before! he lost his way more or less cause he got into trouble with the wolf manager (irureta?)! (i would not remember how to spell his name!)

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Tristan is the more skilful, individual player who has a better shot, likes to play it complicated, intelligent etc but he knows too well what he's worth ;)

Pandiani is powerful, strong in the air, has awesome headers, doesn't move as much as Tristan. But they're both not very fast, not even close to Luque at that. Pandiani is a better fighter, he comes from a poor country and is desperate to succeed, that's a big plus. Tristan though has already proven himself as one of the best strikers in Europe.

·
Registered
76 Posts
tristan is much more better.....he is best player to get valerons magic passes and he is better partner.........pandiani is good too but he is hot/cold player...one time he can be scoring with every chance but another he can miss every chance......there is no middle with him......

problem with tristan is he has brain of 3 year old !!

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Max Depor said:

problem with tristan is he has brain of 3 year old !!
He likes to have fun (who can forbid him..) but from his comments I think it's safe to say that he is smarter than Walter :)

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Diego Tristán, he's much more sklillful, but his head is empty. Irureta takes the best of him, with other coaches he would have been benched since long ago.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Diego Tristán is one of the most talented spanish strikers I've seen. Two seasons ago he was the best striker in Europe. Unfortently he enjoys clubbing and la vida loca,which isn't always appriciated by fans, media or Iruteta. I'd like to add that El rifle also has impressed me alot last season in Mallorca and to follow it up with a even stronger one is very good.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
"He has a brain of a 3 year old", "his head is empty", what is this??? Stereotypes is what it's all about, he's the symbol of a clubber for you and the media and it's all bullshit. You obviously read Marca every day and take everything it says like the only truth in the world. For your information I can say they've even faked his comments in their ridiculous articles of these small scandals he's reportedly caused. Whereas I read what he has to say at the official site and the Galician newspapers and can conclude that he's an intelligent guy. But I'm not trying to convince you, you're welcome to believe whatever gossip Marca/AS publishes.

Evidently Diego enjoys nightlife and also used to do some DJ stuff but he has every right to relax just the way he likes to without being called stupid. It's not like he's the only one who parties. Scaloni, Duscher and lots of others go to clubs as well but are not followed there by Marca fortunately. Remember Fran's crazy lifestyle before he settled down?

Any other coach would bench him? Irureta benches him when he's off-form. But he is not at the moment and playing very well too, so there is no reason for that as he's top class. Considering that Irureta is very strict as coach. In fact every player in the squad (except for Pandiani probably) wants to play together with him as he is very useful even off form.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
irureta really is a great coach though i know little about him. under his excellent leadership, depor now is developing very well. it can't be better anymore that his line-up is always according to players' individual performance except the small problems with tristan long time ago. :D :)

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
bailemos said:
"He has a brain of a 3 year old", "his head is empty", what is this??? Stereotypes is what it's all about, he's the symbol of a clubber for you and the media and it's all bullshit. You obviously read Marca every day and take everything it says like the only truth in the world. For your information I can say they've even faked his comments in their ridiculous articles of these small scandals he's reportedly caused. Whereas I read what he has to say at the official site and the Galician newspapers and can conclude that he's an intelligent guy. But I'm not trying to convince you, you're welcome to believe whatever gossip Marca/AS publishes.
Ehh... Do you really think that I read AS?:wth: I wouldn't even wipe my ass with that piece of garbage and lies printed on paper! :mad: :yuck:

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
I wouldn't go as far to say Tristan is technically better than Pandiani, but I would say he a better overall striker, because of his consistency.

What I mean is both have there advantages or disadvantages, when you compare technical skills.

But when you look at which striker is going to produce more over a season, I think it has to be Tristan.

When Pandiani is on, he is the better striker, but when is cold Tristan is better, and more often Pandiani is cold.

For example didn't Pandiani scored all of his 7 goals this year, in the first 7 games or something like that?

Since then he hasn't scored, but during that time he was better than Diego.

I'm sure he will hit another run like that again, bc even last year with Mallorca, he scored all his goals in spurts, then would disappear for a while.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
That's true, Pandiani is really deadly when he's in form. Hopefully he'll get back fit, he already said he'd like to score 20, so let's see if he can.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Credits can only go to Irureta... can can 'create' Makaay, Tristan, Pandiani, Luque into great strikers. These are all in the coach's development methods. Forward's Coach.

Just like wenger...

Bout the both of them.. equally good.

·
Registered
742 Posts
But Pandiani hasn't played so many matches as Tristan. He said he'd scored 20 goals IF he played consistently.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Pandiani scores a goal after 114 minutes.
Tristan scores a goal after 216 minutes.

Only Ronaldo has a better average than Pandiani.

Source

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Great article Chinofan.

You should post stuff like that in the Uruguayin forum.

Now it seems Pandiani, is hot again. He's scored 2 against Barca, and1 today against Juve. Keep playing him, until he runs out of goals.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Montero kicked Pandiani's 2 teeth out against Juventus and he played almost until the end like this :eek: Montero also tried to kill Héctor when we faced Juventus last season.:(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts