Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so how many of you are planning to go to Istambul? Would be nice to see you guys go there for the final, maybe even make a webpage so you can post information about the trip, with pictures and movies.

A lot of you are in europe, so it would not be hard to meetup and go there together, you should all meet party at greece after the title! A weekend in Greece to celebrate! :star:

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
It's still a long way to the final, first we have to beat PSV tonight ;)

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nasty nick said:
It's still a long way to the final, first we have to beat PSV tonight ;)
Smoje said:
I only will go if Milan arrives to the final, nothing more :stuckup:
It will happen, but just in case, if it happens will you guys go? Can you promisse a week in Greece after the win, with some pictures of the night life and the hoties :devil: if you guys don´t do it you are not worthy of the devil :devil:

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Come to Sweden ;)

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Liternit said:
so how many of you are planning to go to Istambul? Would be nice to see you guys go there for the final, maybe even make a webpage so you can post information about the trip, with pictures and movies.

A lot of you are in europe, so it would not be hard to meetup and go there together, you should all meet party at greece after the title! A weekend in Greece to celebrate! :star:
Wonderfull idea !!!!!! :thmbup: :D

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Lit, consider it done only if the hand touching the boob in your avatar is mine :shades: :drool:

On a serious note :stuckup: we still have 2 legs of the semis to play :stress: and I'll only start planning a trip to Istanbul when Milan's passage to the final is signed, sealed & delivered :devil:

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok but when its sealed, I demand a trip to Greece after the game in Istambul!

Starting putting to use the advantage of living in europe you milanistas! If I was in europe and my team was playing against PSV and then maybe in Instambul so close to greece I´d would go beserk

Would get a couple of days earlier to holland for the second leg, go window shopping before and after to celebrate. And then on the final I would definetly head to Greece after Istambul!

Now get it together and start planning at least the trip to the second leg to Holland and have a afghanistan on me :devil:

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nova said:
Wonderfull idea !!!!!! :thmbup: :D
:D

My dream is to go to Greece in the summer :(

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
What a shitty post for your standards Liternit.

Rossoneri fans know very well that they dont prepare a party before
having the invitations in their pockets.

PSV is not an easy team by any means, Ajax (another Dutch team) gave them a hard time a couple of year ago in the KO stages. Respect them

And what does Greece has to do for an hipottetically trip to Turkey??

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Liternit said:
:D

My dream is to go to Greece in the summer :(

I'm there this summer :shades: Let me know if you're in Northern Greece :thumbsup: Greece is a beautifull country with georgous hunnies , just look at this year eurovision song contest :cool:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
apparently, all the hotels in Istanbul are fully booked already, they got a huge reservation from Eindhoven. :eekani:

·
Registered
590 Posts
leoshev said:
Well sure...after 2 bottles of Ouzo everything looks gorgeous ;)
:dielaugh: :dielaugh:

I prefer Bulgarian girls!, They have a sooooo beautiful face and some of them with blue eyes :embarass:, also, they learn spanish very quickly!

My first trip it will be to Milan of course! :stuckup:

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
Smoje said:
I prefer Bulgarian girls!, They have a sooooo beautiful face and some of them with blue eyes :embarass:, also, they learn spanish very quickly!
:shades:

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Alter Ego said:
What a shitty post for your standards Liternit.

Rossoneri fans know very well that they dont prepare a party before
having the invitations in their pockets.

PSV is not an easy team by any means, Ajax (another Dutch team) gave them a hard time a couple of year ago in the KO stages. Respect them

And what does Greece has to do for an hipottetically trip to Turkey??
Alter Ego :finger:

Milan is in the final, and about Greece, where are they supposed to party, in Turkey? The best and closest choice would be Greece :star: you are not much of a party guy, are you? :D

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Smoje said:
:dielaugh: :dielaugh:

I agree, but they should have brown eyes.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts