Xtratime Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You made it a night to remember in Glasgow, I was like most of you watching on T.V but I felt the atmosphere tonight.

I have to adopt Bayer as my fave German team. They destroyed Real tonight.

I feel real sorry for all of you Leverkusen fans. But through all the bad, just think, where were you 10 years ago? NOWHERE!

Toppmoller has done wonders and credit must go to him.

Without Ballack, Without Ze Roberto and maybe even without Lúcio, Bayer will go on.

You have created your own piece of history tonight and if it wasn't for Cassilas you would still be playing now.

This comes from a Rangers fan, we defeated you in Uefa a few years ago, but I knew you were a force, and you HAVE proved that tonight

Commiserations on tonight but you will never be forgotten in Glasgow.

BAYER 04 LEVERKUSEN - A motivation for all.

·
Registered
70,708 Posts
Congrats to Leverkusen for a great season!!!!!!!!!!!

Bayer has played better than Real but....bad luck :(

Football has been unfair with Leverkusen...their players deserve the European Cup.

Real has too luck :mad:

Congrats for Leverkusen,what a fantastic team ;)

:( ;) :mad: HAI ROMANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
27,075 Posts
Congrats to Bayer!
worhty combatans!

Sad to see that some off you easily dismiss Real achievements to luck!

HALA BAYER!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I am absolutely crushed.:dontcare: Leverkusen came so close to a trophy this year only to leave empty handed.
.: :depress: :dontcare:

Looking at the game, it was one that Leverkusen dominated. They had far more of the play, chances, and possession. Lucio lost Raul but made up for it with his own score. But that shot was something that Butt should have stopped. Against Zidane however, he had no chance. Real Madrid never really threatenned the whole game except with those two strikes. Sometimes things just don't go your way.

A toast to Bayer04 Leverkusen, who played their hearts out.

THREE CHEERS FOR LEVERKUSEN!!!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
congrats to leverkusen...what a great season they had...brilliant!!! :star:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Congrats to Leverkusen. I'm so sorry for you. What a wonderful football they played esp in the CL without Zidane's, Raul's and Figo's.

Respect to the little team. They won a lot of hearts in europe.

GO ON!!!! GO ON!!!

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Bayer Levekusen, You have won by the achievements.

You did not lose to Real Madrid as a team. It is becuase of one individual's skill that made the scoreline 2-1. Wonderful attacking attitude , especially in a Biggest club final.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Congratulations for a great season. And no, this time I don't mean it as a joke - Leverkusen will remain my "most hated" team, but anyway now even I have to admit that they would have deserved at least one title this season.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Bayer Leverkusen may have lost the final but they won the fans' hearts.....Im really depressed:depress: ,they really played well and domintated but luck was against them....Hats off for u Bayer.

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
leave luck out of this, guys
the best team won period, Leverkusen played great, but We took our chances and leverkuseen did not,
this is how u win games
this is what we have guys like Raul and Zidane,
so stop using the word luck, Bayer fans wont feel much better if they hear that word, which is always used by pathetic loosers.

<Hala Madrid

1 - 11 of 11 Posts