1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be short, sweet and to the point:

ALESSANDRO COSTACURTA

Today he played his 600th Milan game!!!!:eek::stuckup: :proud:

Always been an exemple of professionalism, respect, hard work and his dedication and Rossonero heart will make him to be forever regarded as not only one of the Invincibili but one of the all time great players to play for Milan!!:proud:

FORZA BILLY!!!!:star::proud:

PER SEMPRE UNO DI NOI!!!!:heart::proud:
600 ALTRI DI QUESTI BILLY!!!:proud::star:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Un professore della difesa

I was their in his game N° 1, do you know what game it was?;)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lemme take a wild guess:

Milan-Como coppa Italia stagione 88-89?;)

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
No

It's a bit earlier, 1-0 to Milan (owngoal), another team from Lombardy is involved;)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok:stagione 87-88 which game? was it against Atalanta? Brescia? Padova? No clue sorry...:embarass:

Cheers.;)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No way!!!!A derby???:dazed:

:howler:

When you said another Lombard team, I thought it was a provincial team. I didn't think of them but I guess we can also put them in the provinciali category no?;)

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Auguri Sandro 600 Partite in rossonero.What a legend hopefully the fairytale will roll on with Serie A and the Cl and the birth of the new born.Grazie per tutti le emozione.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
The wonderful thing was that I read he only ever scored 2 Serie A goals :D :cool:

Great player though :cool:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
San Siro said:
No way!!!!A derby???:dazed:

Baresi was injured.

He was "blessed" from the very beginning.

He's such a graet guy, even though he has won a hell of a lot, becomming not only part of GLI INVINCIBILI but member of a even smaller group of legends called GLI IMMORTALI, he gave his beloved N° 5 to Redondo.Class:cool:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Post match (Juve Vs Milan) interview by Professor Costacurta "In the locker room the atmosphere was as if we had drawed". He knows his buisness:cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts