Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Legend
Joined
·
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tribute to a LEGEND: TIZIANO CRUDELI!!!!!!!

Says it all!:stuckup::devil:
The man is a living legend for us Milanisti!:stuckup:
His comments, and commentaries are goosebump material!:proud:

Who will ever forget his incredible comments during last year's Derby (3-2)?:devil:

Who will ever forget his out of this world comments after Pippo scored the winner against Ajax in the 1/4 finals en route to # 6?:stuckup::devil:

The list is almost endless...and most importantly, still counting!:happy::star:

This thread is dedicated to be a kind of a collection of Tiziano's perle!:star::jester:
:howler:
http://media.acmilan.com/file_stream/6896_str200.asf

Or how about this one:

Originally Posted by Diavolo on 08-05-2004, 17:32
The best signature is yet to come

Tiziano Crudeli on TeleLombardia "I would sign Crespo" "I would love to have another Inter player join us, traditon is a value"
:dazed::eekani: :howler::howler:

We'll keep this thread to update it with his most juicy comments. And God knows that he is definitely not lacking juicy comments!:stuckup::proud: :jester::D :thmbup:

FORZA :devil: TIZIANO :devil: !!!6 UN MITO!!!!:stuckup::proud:

Cheers.;)
 

·
Legend
Joined
·
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
During that Derby (3-2 of last February), some truly fantastic comments by Tiziano:

E allora? E allora? E allora? E allora? E allora? E allora? E allora? E allora? etc...(after Kaka's tying goal) seconds after JDT's first goal is simply superbe!!!:star:

or his :
Clarence!!!Clarence!!Clarence!!! E allora???Clarence!!Clarence Seedorf!!!

Or his :
FINITA!!!!!E finita!!E finita!!E finita!!E allora? E allora? E allora? E allora? :howler:

Simply outstanding!!!:jester:

I think at one moment after Kaka's equalisation, Tiziano carried away by his excitation fell as you can hear from the background one of the commentators saying :"E caduto"...:googly::D Can you confirm that Presidente?:D

Cheers.;)
 

·
Legend
Joined
·
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For those who don't know him, he is a TV presentator for TV Lombardia in Milano. A die hard Brother!:stuckup::devil:
The one in the middle!:star::cool:


:star::devil:

Cheers.;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
869 Posts
LOL i've met him several times outside the gates..it's very easy, just go to the central tribune gates one h and an half before and he's around there, sometimes he gets out to speak with the fans and to take pictures
He's a legend although to bash Inter fans nobody is better than Milan Channel director Mauro Suma..he's the greatest Inter basher in Italy, except Abatantuono who is terribly funny
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
GioCurvaSud said:
LOL i've met him several times outside the gates..it's very easy, just go to the central tribune gates one h and an half before and he's around there, sometimes he gets out to speak with the fans and to take pictures
He's a legend although to bash Inter fans nobody is better than Milan Channel director Mauro Suma..he's the greatest Inter basher in Italy, except Abatantuono who is terribly funny
Tiziano Crudeli is passion during the game :shades:
Mauro Suma simply drives Interisti nuts, apparently he's very humble, but he knows his buisness alright :shades: every single word he says is as sharp as a knife :devil:

Tiziano's clip is indeed priceless :D
I've seen his reaction after Sheva scored the penalty in Manchester :cool:
He was crying :stuckup: (you can find it on WinMX) :shades:
 

·
Legend
Joined
·
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Merry Christmas to you all of Members of the :devil: Brotherhood. :devil:
This is one of the best, if not the best gift I could give you all in this times of celebrations. So let us celebrate our beloved team with one of the most eloquent and most famous Milanisti around, the sublissime :star::devil: Tiziano Crudelli :star::devil:

Enjoy!!!:cool::shades: :devil: Courtesy of DM. :devil::cool:

http://www.devilszone.com/downloads...how_2003-04.zip

http://www.devilszone.com/downloads...20PARTE I.zip

FORZA MITICO TIZIANO!:star::devil: :proud:
MERRY CHRISTMAS EvERYONE!!!
Felice Natale per tutti, Belli e Brutti. :cool:

Cheers.;)
 

·
Legend
Joined
·
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Belissimi audio Presidente!!!:thmbup:

Who's the commentator for the Van Basten goal?
I can't seem to understand against who was that goal...:stress:

Simply amazing!!!:stuckup::proud: :heart:
Roba da brividi!!!:proud::star: :star:

Hearing those names make me have goosebumps:
Van Basten per Albertini, da Massaro, in verticale a Rijkaard, per Baresi, per Evani, mette al centro, Van Basten....ED E GOAL!!!!!ED' E GOAL!!!!ED E' GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOALLLLLLLLLLLL!!! :star::proud:

Purest form of musical or rather feeric lyricism to my ears and senses!!!!:heart::proud:


Cheers.;)

P.S. Y'avait vraiment besoin de posts comme ceux-la pour que je continue d'avoir envie de poster ici...franchement, j'ai plus envie de poster...:eek: :sob:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
San Siro said:
Belissimi audio Presidente!!!:thmbup:

Who's the commentator for the Van Basten goal?
I can't seem to understand against who was that goal...:stress:

Simply amazing!!!:stuckup::proud: :heart:
Roba da brividi!!!:proud::star: :star:

Hearing those names make me have goosebumps:
Van Basten per Albertini, da Massaro, in verticale a Rijkaard, per Baresi, per Evani, mette al centro, Van Basten....ED E GOAL!!!!!ED' E GOAL!!!!ED E' GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOALLLLLLLLLLLL!!! :star::proud:

Purest form of musical or rather feeric lyricism to my ears and senses!!!!:heart::proud:


Cheers.;)

P.S. Y'avait vraiment besoin de posts comme ceux-la pour que je continue d'avoir envie de poster ici...franchement, j'ai plus envie de poster...:eek: :sob:
Fais pas les con, quad la moule que tu est en train des degoute devienrà moche, l'AC serais tojour là ;)
Fais pais de betise, ille faux tojour restè "idiot" ;) se le privilege des eternelle immature :cool: ;) :cool:

Tiziano avec la Juve ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,783 Posts
San Siro said:
Who will ever forget his incredible comments during last year's Derby (3-2)?:devil:
It is super incredible... melten even non Milan fans (and most importantly Inter fans..) :lick::star::howler: This man was mad. :greed:

Give me a break! :stuckup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Ivan Helguera said:
It is super incredible... melten even non Milan fans (and most importantly Inter fans..) :lick::star::howler: This man was mad. :greed:
Give me a break! :stuckup:
Simply Posessed by The Devil :devil: ;) :devil:
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top