Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
17,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EL MORO. There is so much to say about one of the classiest footballers on this planet. To me, he was always more like EL DIOSO. The man captured my heart and so many other Merengue's hearts with his passion for the game, his country and our beloved Real Madrid. All he wanted to do was to put on that white jersey and score goals and make us proud.

My friends, Fernando Morients bleeds white, the Real Madrid logo is engraved into his heart and the name runs through his veins. If you think about it, he's not that much less than Raul when it comes to love for the club. One of the most classiest sports moments i've seen was whe Mori scored against us in the Bernabeu, and did not celebrate!

I really can't say enough about this man. Honestly, I could write pages and pages. And to me. Today, is one of the saddest days of my life, next to when we sold Redondo:broken:, because we now know that he is gone for good:(. No loan period, he has left us and rightfully so, he deserves so much better :neutral:

Morientes! You will always be a Madrista! And you will always be in my heart forever!

HALA FERNANDO! :star: :heart: :star:

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
Real Madrid losing it's identity step by step under Perez. in a year or two we'll be left without symbols, without soul but with Beckham.
and you have to remember that Casillas don't have a contract for next year we should be very worried, Perez doesn't appreciate Spanish players.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Green said:
and you have to remember that Casillas don't have a contract for next year we should be very worried, Perez doesn't appreciate Spanish players.
Actually, Casillas *does* have a contract next year. He has 18 months left on his deal.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
The sad thing about this story is that you will not find a single person in the real madrid organization that will tell you he preffer owen on morientes.
not a single person.
yet, owen is staying, while more is going.
the guy's sport life path was decided by a useless monkey that know jack$hit about football. simple as that.
As Green specified, the club is loosing his identity.
all because of perez.
a true sad day.

i wish moro all the luck and i'm sure he will help liverpool this season,
too bad we got stuck with their midget...

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
as a passive fan i cant help but say that this club is indeed not a club anymore

Real Madrid is not what it was, in terms of prestige or anything else, you wont get a guy who loves that jersey as much as Nando and Moro did for antoher 20 years...

Shame on perez

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Great thread Kiyan, thanks! Moro will always be remembered, he contributed a great deal for us in many years, and he showed a professional attitude and positive energy during this time. We will never forget you Moro....

Sagyv,

Can i suggest we keep this thread focused on recognition for Moro? what does Owen have to with it? again, Moro's was pushed out since Ronaldo was signed, not Owen.

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
Guys, please this is a Morientes tribute thread lets not turn it into another anti-Perez thread.

This news are starting my day really sad. Loved Moro so much, his dedication for the club has been exceptional and his team play. A dedication the club didnt deserve since this thing with Barcelona happened. I was still hoping he'd stay put when Luxa spoke so good about him. :broken: But its only for the better for him than to ron on the bench. I will always remember the game against Las Palmas where he scored 5 goals and of cause his goal in the Champions League final against Valencia. :proud:

That hes by far not over his peak he proved with Monaco and winning the CL pichichi. He just needs a coach that trusts in him and doesnt let him just play for 5 mins. Im sure Benitez is the right man for this.

That he came back from being that successful in Monacco shows how big his merengue heart really is. At the end not the effort but the missing game minutes decided. I feel sad seeing Moro leave but he'll become happier there.

Good luck El Moro!!!!
We wish you all the best!
You will always be a part of RM history and most important a part of our heart. :star::proud:

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
My tribute to Fernando Morientes. One of classiest player in Real Madrid. :star:

Best of luck to him in his new club. :)

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
At least we can now get to enjoy his good skills, better than appreciating them for only 5-10 minutes per match

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Morientes will never be forgotten, he is up there with the legends in Real Madrid. He showed his class last season by being top scorer in the CL with a hardly middle class team. He has scored 100+ goals in La Liga despite sitting on the bench for almost half of his career.

One thing for sure, he is going to give Liverpool a new life, new hope! I'm positive he is going to lead them to success. He is world class, a true Madridsta. How sad we only have probably 3 Madridsta's left in the squad.

You deserve better than sitting on the bench Moro! Espicially if Beckshit is starting!

GOOD LUCK MORO :star: :star:

YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN!

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
sagyv- shut your winging, Owen is a better player then Morientes he's also better then Raul right now enall so be glad you got him for just 8 nillion pounds.

Oh and welcome to Liverpool Morientes :pp

·
Premier Player
5,940 Posts
I can only say I know how u guys feel.. and I don't mean when u bought Owen.. but when Robbie Fowler (who literally WAS Liverpool) was sold to Leeds while we kept Heskey instead.. Only difference was that our Manager was the one who was ruining us.. not the chairman (God knows what Moores was on at the time!)

As a Reds fan, I'm delighted.. well I actually will be as soon as the deal is 100% confirmed and we see Moro in the Red shirt of Liverpool.. He's a player of exceptional qualities.. and I hope he can show them off in England and bring the success he had with u guys with him..

Agree with VL that him leaving has nothing to do with Owen.. Moro wanted to START.. even if Owen was never bought, He would've still been 3rd choice.. i.e he would only play IF Raul or Ronaldo were injured.. Don't want to get into the whole Owen debate.. but I feel it's harsh blaming Mikey for Moro's departure.. remember, he went to Monaco last year.. that's one full year BEFORE Owen signed..

All I hope for now is that the deal is concluded in time for him to start against the scum on Saturday!! :fero:

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
And I bet, many of us madridistas, would be there watching mori on his debut. I hope he scores a truckload of goals!

·
Registered
865 Posts
Huge player, who suckers of RM administration simply didn't respect and appreciate. He's one of very very few players in Madrid who i count as real footballers(apart from pop-stars and elephants). Hope he does well in L'pool.... Go Moro!!!

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
you let go your Best Striker... yes he's the best in that bunch.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Nauan said:
Huge player, who suckers of RM administration simply didn't respect and appreciate. He's one of very very few players in Madrid who i count as real footballers(apart from pop-stars and elephants). Hope he does well in L'pool.... Go Moro!!!
I agree with you, its a bad reflection on club management that we sell players whose heart are white, we have world lass talent but as a squad we have no heart....I wonder why?

1 - 20 of 105 Posts