Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
47,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Too funny.

I love the way the magistrate mocked Montero who said that didn't remember anything. :D

Now Ferrara is abit more convincing, yet...

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
ToniSamp said:
Nothing really new, but the hardcore juventini should have watched it.
Ha! You couldn't get them to watch it if you chained them in front of a tv, they'd close their eyes and sing love songs for the one with the murdered soul instead...

·
Registered
47,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, I'm sure about it. Above all those who can get the difference between being cleared from all charges and being saved by prescription* when the sentence of the 1st grade (against Juve) is confirmed and the one of the appeal (pro Juve) reversed.

*for CDM & Co. : the limitation of time beyond which an action, debt, or crime is no longer valid or enforceable.

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Cacìni said:
Ha! You couldn't get them to watch it if you chained them in front of a tv, they'd close their eyes and sing love songs for the one with the murdered soul instead...
How about you cough up a torrent or keep quiet ;)

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
ToniSamp said:
Yes, I'm sure about it. Above all those who can get the difference between being cleared from all charges and being saved by prescription* when the sentence of the 1st grade (against Juve) is confirmed and the one of the appeal (pro Juve) reversed.

*for CDM & Co. : the limitation of time beyond which an action, debt, or crime is no longer valid or enforceable.
Not only time prescriptions...the laws are outdated, they're from the early 80's, when doing the things Agricola did was unthinkable. So there was no way to apply the law to his actions because it was so new. Getting away on technicalities must be ok though, they had no problems with winning twohundred scudetti with a funny taste in the mouth.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
numerodix said:
How about you cough up a torrent or keep quiet ;)
Preferably one with English subtitles.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
anyone have a blood test yet?

let me know when you do.

thanks,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts