Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
David Trezeguet has admitted he would like to have a crack at life in The Premiership, but the Juventus striker is also enchanted by the prospect of returning to Argentina.
The France international has been dogged by injuries this term and has been linked with a move away from Turin in the summer.
Barcelona and Valencia have been linked with the fleet-footed forward and the door would appear to be open for a move to La Liga, but the prospect of emulating his great friend Thierry Henry appeals to the striker.
"It would be nice to play in England, why not?" Trezeguet told World Soccer. "But there are other countries in Europe I like such as Spain and, of course, Italy."
Trezeguet forged a fine understanding with Henry at Monaco and he claims it would be attractive to renew his association with the rocket-heeled striker, which has led to suggestions that a move to Arsenal could be in the pipeline.
"We have a perfect understanding so yes, of course, that would be nice (to play again with Henry)," added Trezeguet. "Sometimes, when we talk, we say that we have to play together again.
"I am sure that it will happen, but I can't say where."
Trezeguet spent his childhood in Argentina, starting his career with Platense, and he claims it is a dream of his to turn out for titans River Plate.
"That would be really nice," he added. "And you never know.
"I would like to play for River Plate because I am a River fan.
"Perhaps, at some point, I could go back and play for them and then finish my career at Platense, but that is looking a bit too far ahead right now."

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Personally, Reyes is not fully developed yet and not commited to the team, so I would love to see those two on the same pitch, it would make Arsenal even more deadlier. :happy: :shades:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.