Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who will it be?? If u ask me, i would definitely prefer Kluivert. Kluivert has got friends in Juve and i bet he'll do well with Davids and Van der Sar since all of them came from Ajax. Kluivert has also got experience playing in the CL and serie A before. Though my preferred choice is still Crespo, i think if the final is between Trezeguet and Kluivert, i will choose the latter. And another thing, Kluivert is cheaper too rite??

THE GRAND OLD LADY WILL BE BACK............

·
Registered
372 Posts
Well, it would be a choice between two really good players. If I should pick the one I´d prefer it has to be Kluivert. He would be perfect for Juve. Let us see what happens the coming weeks...........

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Kluivert, he'd go right in the 1st team. Ancelotti would probably use Inzaghi up front with DP not Trezeguet. Trez is a talented player but Kluivert is better. As Yuan said, he has friends in Juve. What's the situtation about the Kluivert case? Someone says he's interested some says he's not living Barca. We'll see

·
International
6,519 Posts
For Juve - noone is good :)

M

·
0 Posts
One thing that really suprised me is that Klievert is alot cheaper than Trezeguet (accroding to the papers). Did anyone notice that?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So it looks like Kluivert.:)
But to my amazement, Juve is said to have offered 22 mil POUNDS for Trezeguet. He's actually from Argentina but holds a French passport. I'm waiting to see both of them play tonight.........

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Trezeguet in £14m Juventus move
Sunday 25th June 2000

Juventus managing director Luciano Moggi has confirmed to onefootball.com that David Trezeguet has completed a £14 million switch to Juventus from Monaco.

The French striker’s arrival at the Turin club is set to trigger the much-discussed departure of Filippo Inzaghi, with AC Milan leading the chase for the Italy international.

The deal, which owner Gianni Agnelli hinted at last week when he promised supporters a surprise new face, is expected to be confirmed on Monday.

Carlo Ancelotti’s side were linked with big-name strikers Patrick Kluivert, Nicolas Anelka, Savo Milosevic and Hernan Crespo, but have chosen Trezeguet despite his inability to break into France’s starting line-up.

Moggi, who would not disclose how long Trezeguet’s contract would run, said: "Everything is in order between the player and Juventus."

There are plenty of players in the French camp with experience of playing for Juventus from whom Trezeguet could have asked advice, like former captain Didier Deschamps, current golden boy Zinedine Zidane and close friend Thierry Henry, whose spell at Juventus was mixed.

Inzaghi's future is less certain. AC Milan are reported to have offered £14 million plus another player for the striker. Midfielder Rene Gattuso or Brazilian full-back Serginho are expected to move in the other direction.

Monaco will not hang on to the Trezeguet cash for long. They have provisionally completed a £11.5 million deal with Rennes for striker Shabani Nonda, despite competition from Fiorentina.

·
International
6,519 Posts
Kluivert scored twice in firts half against Yugoslavia :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I'll officially re-name this topic:

Kluivert......or Kluivert?

AVANTI GRANDE LAZIO!
FORZA AZZURRI!

Pauline

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Like before I'd pick Kluivert, but just like I didn't put too much into Milosevic 4 (now 5) goals at Euro 2000 I don't think Kluivert's 4 (3 actually) goals today is the reason. I just think Kluivert is ready and as it has been said Kluivert would be a direct starter.
It seems something is going on with Trezeguet, and I'm not sure where that'll end up.
One thing should be remembered though. The fee linked to the Kluivert rumour is rediculous.
Just like it was rediculous when Thuram was linked to Arsenal for 11 mill.£ it's rediculous to see Kluivert rated at 8-12 mill.£. Obviously he would be alot more expensive than that.

The upposed fee on Trezeguet is between 12-14 mill.£- not 22 as someone suggested. That would be more like 20 mill.$ as Calciomercato suggests.

Ciao.

G

·
0 Posts
i can't belive 4 goals can do that much to u guys :) :) :) ...
i wonder what will be the replys if this question was asked before the match !!!!
... i have been watching this player since he was in Ajax ...

honestly i will go for Trezeguet simpley ( talented!!) ;)

forza juv

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Four goals (Ooops, three!) don't do that much to me, Gazi. I certainly don't rate him any higher than I did before yesterday's game. And by the way, I was a bit drunk when I posted my previous message. Still my choice would be Kluivert though.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes, the deal is done:)

Now there's another problem for Ancelotti which is who to play alongside DP. I would definitely prefer Trezeguet and i believe he would be a future star. Some people even said he has similar talents to that of Andreiy Shevchenko.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts