Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trezeguet will be a good buy for Lazio, but he's a frenchman :) No offense, but the problem that France national team have is lack of good striker.

For example: Final World Cup 98, France - Brazil (Zidane 2, Petit) both are midfielder.
It is in the attack that France have the most problem. Here's is the stats:
Nicolas Anelka (9 caps: 3 goals) 33%
Christoph Duggary (35 caps: 5 goals)14%
DAVID TREZEGUET (14 caps: 3 goals)21%
Tony Vairelles (6 caps: 1 goal)16%
Sylvain Wiltord (9 caps: 2 goals)22%

So, do you guys think Trezeguet is the best solution for Lazio next season? Duggary is a joke when he was playing for Milan, while Henry didn't get much chance to prove his ability in Juve or Anelka..hahaha..people laughing at him before he scored against Bayern Munich :eek: , He's good but i don't think he's ready for play in Serie A.

I still think that either Vieri or Crespo will be a best buy for Lazio next season. I know it will cost a lot, moreover,we may lost one of our player as a part exchange deal. But we really need a decent striker.So why don't we try to get Jardel?? I'm pretty sure that Conceicao miss him a lot :)

Anyway, if we can get Trezeguet with a low cost, it should be just good, we need such a talent, He's young and he's potential to be one of the best.
In my opinion, why don't we try to get an Italian player instead?? Ventola, Pirlo, Commandini, Saudati, Spinesi is the future for Italian team.

Let's hope that he won't be like Okon (He's the best player in Belgium 96-97)

Forza Lazio

ps: sorry for bad english :)

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
What can I say? Trezeuget is a very talented young striker that helped Monaco to win the league this season. He also scored in France latest national friendley match. Trezeguet remindes me very much about "Batigol".

Trezeguet is good. No, question about that. But both Bobo and Crespo would be better signings. Trezeguet would score in Serie A but not very often. He will be ready for Serie A. Not this season but maybe next...

------------------
Forza Lazio

Lo Scudetto 99/00

Coppa D´Italia 99/00

Europen SuperCup 99/00

A

·
0 Posts
Well guys! I think that Davide is not to play in Serie A , I can't imagine him makin' crashes of italian A teams by his striking power. No-no, just don't get offensed or so, I don't wanna say that Trezeguet is not a good player and striker moreover, I just wanted to say that his best destination is French League or maybe English, yeah, why not, but not Serie A... So, maybe perhaps in future seasons he'll get matured much more and will be a worthy player for Italy but not now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts