Xtratime Community banner

81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
It was a good goal but he only dribbled one Samp player in midfield, and the rest made mistakes by not going to Totti. Shocking defending more than what Totti did IMO. Like what was Conte doing?

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
ItalianBoy said:
What a goal? He merely killed the Siena defender and kinda touched the ball and thats it! What a goal?
Again he can only get lucky, for the rest of the match he was nowhere.
:rolleyes:
You're hard to please, aren't you? Trezzy scores a great acrobatic goal and you dismiss it as a fluke, perhaps a tap in even? Well no wonder we couldn't agree before.

Totti's goal was great, but as polaris said, he only dribbled one guy, the rest got out of his way on their own. Shows he's fast but that's all.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Paolo_Montero said:
I don't really think there's much left to be said on Trez that hasn't been said a thousand times already. You either love him, or think he's rubbish..thats the way it is, no-ones ever going to agree on the issue, all we can do is support him while he wears our shirt.
Well put, Tom :thumbsup:

·
Registered
282 Posts
ItalianBoy said:
Acrobatic what? HAHA
I saw better goals by Trezze.
Totti is not just fast, so pls. Lets keep it trezze.
Ciao
totti is as fast as a snail :eek: :howler: i saw the goal a hundred times over, kinda like owen's goal against argentina, nobody bothered to defend. especially the last defender was hopelessly out of position. a great goal by totti? maybe his personal greatest, but iv'e seen thousands of prettier goals ;)

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
you should pay Trezeguet more money if you don't want him to leave,how can he live on the pittance you give him ?

you are insulting a great player ,he's not a monkey,so stop giving him peanuts :fero:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Juventus striker Trez: Contract signed soon
tribalfootball.com - February 4, 2004

French striker David Trezeguet has confirmed he is close to signing a new contract with Juventus.
He told Tuttosport, "Finally everything is sorted out.

"I have met with the leaders of Juventus and I now feel that I am wanted. They have confidence in me.

"I can say that soon we will sign the new contract."

81 - 92 of 92 Posts