Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to visit Bilbao in the summer. And since it will be the same time of San Fermines, I would also like to visit Pamplona. Since I will live in Bilbao, I am wondering is there any early bus leaving Bilbao so that I can still catch the bull running on time? And also, is there going to be any problem if I only speak English? Thanks for your advice.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I also will be in Bilbao during summer (like every summer). :D

I know that there are busses going to Gasteiz, but I don't know about Pamplona... and my experiences with English always have been bad in Bilbao, almost nobody spoke it.
That is why I am learning Spanish very hard. :D

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I also will be in Bilbao during summer (like every summer). :D

I know that there are busses going to Gasteiz, but I don't know about Pamplona... and my experiences with English always have been bad in Bilbao, almost nobody spoke it.
That is why I am learning Spanish very hard. :D
I am a little worried about even I take the earliest bus from Bilbao, I may miss the actual bull running part. The other option is to take a late bus and stay there overnight partying, which I am reluctant to do.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Are you running? Then you should be there around 7 am. Recommend a night or two in Pamplona, but not more...:) It is exhausting!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts