Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well trappatoni is now the Italian national manager but i have to say id rather Zoff was still coach. Trappatoni's contract expires in 2002 so italy can then lose then manager after they prepare for world cup and again go back to square 1. We cant keep changing manager like this, Zoff was doing great, he should have been persuaded to stay and berlusconi should be told where to go. Trappatoni has a lot beter track record than tardelli so im glad he got heres hoping to a succesful world cup 2002. Good luck to the old trap, Forza AZZURI!!!

what does everyone elese think?

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Fiorentina 6th was it?

C'mon Geo Trap is finished and i am teribbly disappointed he is coach of Italy.

Tardelli was the man for the job by along long way.

Now it will take even longer for the likes of Pirlo Baronio and Cassano to break into the national team.

One thing is for sure.....Trap will definately put Toldo in goal and hopefully he has realized Maldini still has another 3 or even 4 years left in the national team.....who knows.....Maldini might get another shot at Euro Champs.

One thing is for sure Trap was to coaching what Rivera was to football. But Rivera's time has passed as has Trap's.

Oh well.......we could all blame Berlusconi but some of the blame should also go on Del Piero and Zoff himself......i mean who quits because someone talks? ANyway i am furious at Berlusconi too let me make that clear.

-----------------------------
Its time Totti and Pirlo met face to face!!!

[Edited by ilTAZZ on 07-07-2000 at 01:58]

·
Second Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
6,300 Posts
iTTAZZ, I thought I was going crazy ... but you are one of the very few who share my view on Trap.:( :( :( I worry for Italia.

[Edited by Bonita on 07-07-2000 at 03:36]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts