Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Usually I am the one who says "Let Trap pick his own line up because he is a good coach and has good players and it doesnt matter who he goes with, everything will work out fine." Well I found out I am a complete ass for backing him up. The line up for a game you want to win, was a ultra defensive line up, and showed its weaknesses early. The players in the first half showed no enthusiasm towards the game they seemed to sit back and watch Croazia make wing runs. The 4-4-1-1 sucks and we cant play the long ball folks. I am truely embarassed how my country played we barely deserved to draw the match if that happened. I wish Trap would have used the 3-4-1-2

BUFFON
CANNAVARO-NESTA-MALDINI
PANUCCI-ZANETTI-TOMMASI-ZAMBROTTA
TOTTI
VIERI-INZAGHI

Totti is not a true forward he rarely runs and is not fast enough to be playing up top. He is an awesome midfielder/forward when he feeds his forwards. I am disappointed. I thought ITALIA of being a strong team. Mentally and physically and tactially they did not have it today, and this could cost them a world cup.

'ITALIA WC 2002'

R.I.P

·
Registered
133 Posts
Azzurri,

I totally agree with you. What a disappointment and shame to see such an unefficient Italy with bad leadership and lineup. It makes you wonder how these people get paid so much for such a horrible job.:confused:

By the time (if they do) get everything together, It'll be too late.

At least we have a team that we can be proud of in serie A next year....REGGINA!!!

It's too bad Crotone got demoted to C. In their first season they were very strong. Oh well. Maybe we'll get them back in B after next season.

FORZA REGGINA!!!:cool:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts