Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night Trap put into the field the worst starting eleven he could have ever dreamt. Three defensive midfielder (Tacchinardi, Gattuso, Tommasi) and no offensive midfielder. No quality at all. Uruguay dominated.
In the last weeks he brutally said that he will not convoke for the WC Antonio Conte, Ciro Ferrara (Trap called him "old man", look who is talking!) and above all Robi Baggio, the only player who can change the destiny of our team, Totti excepted. Now we have to pray God for the health of Totti, or we'll surely be out of the WC before the final.
I think that Trap suffers from arteriosclerosis and I worry because the press is with him whatever he does (and he does a lot of mistakes!).

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Although I disagree Conte and Baggio should be going to the WC for different reasons each, I'll agree with your post in two points:

a) Yes, Ciro Ferrara should be going to the WC. Trap was tottaly disrespectfull when he called him old man, I mean, has he ever seen how Ferrara has been playing this season in comparison with Iuliano? I dont think so.

b) Yes, for the life of me I dont understand why Trap receives so little critisism when he ****s up. I mean the papers were actually praising Tacchinardi and Gattuso for their performances against Uruguay! Tacchinardi was P A T H E T I C and so was Gattuso. And Trap going with 3 defencive midfielders???? Yet noone said anything about it! :dazed:

·
Registered
13,165 Posts
Great post TonySamp. I don't care for Conte, but would love to see Ferrara on the squad because of his performances, not his reputation. We'll see how things go for Baggio....but I've been saying Trapp is somewhat scizo for quite a while and he plays favorites a lot. I mean, what else could explain his fascination with such ordinary players like Adani? For all our friendlies, we have yet to form a cohesive, regular squad that knows one another. I'm not sure what the value of Wed's friendly was. There's always a reason - Serie A, injuries, too far or too close to the Cup to play hard, etc. But we gotta start coming together as one for this Cup. The Gods have given us a pretty fair draw (especially after the first round), so we gotta go out and do the deeds. Even if the players are completely exhausted. Now's the time they should be peaking. :cool:

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
yeah, i dont agree on conte....and lets face it, baggio wont make it fully fit and inform for the WC.

Ferrara??? i love him to death, but he is old but he is inform. i dont believe he should be there, but he should recieve more respect.

But if Ferrara, Conte, Baggio are all too old, what the hell is Di Livio and Asta.

And is Adani better than Ferrara???? i think not!!! i mean, he really doesnt justify his choices and exemptions well enough for people to understand.

And another thing, can someone tell me why tacchinardi and gutusso are even in the NT??? they are both not that good at all when compared to tomassi, di biagio, zanetti. i think we should include the likes of Fiore and maybe even Liverani. Tomassi, di biagio and zanetti are enough for defending midfielders.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Let's face it guys all coaches prefer playing certain players instead of others. Di Livio, Adani are in the NT cause Trap used to coach Viola. None of them shall be in the team if Capello was the coach for example. Every coach chose playing their favorite players, Baggio wasn't one of Trap's favorites and we won't see him even if he comes back fit. Signori was great every damn season, but haven't been playing for Gli Azzuri since 1994 something, same with guys like Ferrara, Zola and Chiesa. First you have to play well and then you have to be one of the coach favorites, otherwise you'll never make it even if you score 15+ goals every year like Hubner who has been ignored so long.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
How many times do i have to say it before more people agree with me that Trap is a kunt

trap is so deluded. Di Livio Adani Pierini Bertotto tachinardi Gattuso Del Piero and all these other @rSES would not be in the squad if others were coaching.

Liverani not even called up. Ambrosini should have a permanent spot on this team those are the two i am really pissed about. Panucci is class and for me has always been class. BUT THAT"S just my opinion guys

But i mean Oddo hasn't been given a serious look at for Italy but Adani plays right side defence?

WHAT THE PHUCKIN KISS ME ASS **** am i seeing?

I guarantee you if we don't win the W.C. we will be able to trace the reason straight back to Trapatoni's team selection.

Albertini is out and that is unfortunate BUT!!!!!!! Liverani is there.....DiBiagio for me is not at his best right now.....C.Zanetti will probably have to play now but he is not ready if you ask me

Albertini's loss is huge and so is Pessotto and so is Chiesa's

Huger losses however might turn out to be Maldini Vieri Totti and Materazzi. 3 of our big 5 starters :eek:

Another sad note is Del Piero's refusal to get injured and Inzaghi's return from Injury and Trap's DHIK up Delvecchio's ass. The world cup cud end up being seriously embarasisng man

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
Tazz, even if you really detest Trapattoni, kindly desist from using less than favorable language when describing your feelings towards the man, ok? I will leave your post unedited for now.

:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts