Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe the coach who was apart of perhaps Italy's worst World Cup side wants an extension on his contract.Trapatoni's contract expires this year and stated if he was offered a new one now he would Immediately sign.
He's already brought shame upon Italy and he still wants to coach this team what a joke.I can't believe how he still is in charge then again it is Italy.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Wasnt Italy's worst evert world cup, but since he has one much better and we have become quite consistent. I will see how he does at 04', if he gets us to at least the semis I would like him to remain.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It maybe was'nt but surely one of,Could'nt even get to the last 16 how Pathetic.Trapatoni is Protected Period.I have no confidence in him.

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
I don't think anything will be decided until after Euro 2004, I don't trust him but he's there for the moment and we should support the team.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
yeah... still support him god damned!
it wasnt totally his fault, it was fifa & the refs, remember...

imagine that zaccheroni takes over from him :howler:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
its a sick post really. Underpaid and Underworked and OverPressured. Coaches who are competitive wouldnt like to work less often with players. There are not many choices left. I dont think Lippi or Capello would be interested in that. Maybe Gentile next time round?

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
An extension on what grounds?When you ask for an extension,raise etc it usually means you warrant that.
Trapatoni has been nothing short of disgraceful for Italy.The buck usually stops with the coach and he's been Pathetic.He lacks something he should've been gone ages ago.the Italian National team is a dog's Breakfast and this seasons Euro finals will further confirm that.
Get rid of the clown.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts