Xtratime Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
" I did not sign anything! " " Hello friends! I am in Paris from one week with my family. After the ceremony in the Crillon yet the equipment. Each one went in vacations or with their family. I was myself with my parents in Elancourt to find all my family. And direction my small apartment that I took in Saint Germain where waited for my fianc2ee to me " I bought clothes. " I do not know from whichever time I have not spent one week complete and calm in Paris. Many months, perhaps years. And I can say that aguento to them like a crazy person to buy clothes to me. Paris is the kingdom of the clothes. We took a walk with Doug and Nino (Sylvain Wiltord). Some lunches with Mouss Diouf and Jamel Debouzze. In the Champs Elysées also we had supper the day of the first function of " Old School. " Is a small film that made two young people with single 10 150 000 pesetas. Bernard Lama, Ali Benarbia, Smaïn, Ramzy Play... I am still in the Real one. " one says that I signed for the PSG. It makes me laugh! I am still in the Real one until new warning. I cannot say that I am not speaking with the PSG. Digo ET always I said that the PSG is my club of always... But I repeat it: nothing this signed. And nothing will before be decided the next Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday and them right of perpetual ownership: You of my Internet site first they will be informed. " Vacations " I go away in vacations but I do not say todavia to them where. It will be a surprise for You and many friends. Until soon " Nico

1 - 1 of 1 Posts